21 - Sharing Passion

Warning: Mature content 

. . . . .

The knot of tension at the base of Louis' spine exploded at the first heated touch of lips. Rolling waves of pleasure billowed up his spine, causing his back to arch and lurch forward. He released a deep moan, the sound vibrating its way up his throat, as adrenaline crept down his legs.

Invisible, inexplicable heat, like the shock of an electrical fire or the remnants of a lightning storm in humidity, jolted between Louis' ears, his mouth pried open by Harry's wet, confident tongue. 

Their lips broke apart for a split second, Harry's mouth pressing a searing kiss to his lips before he could inhale fully. Another tiny lightning storm blitzed Louis' brain, the storm building each time Harry sucked or bit at his lips, his strong arms pulling Louis as close to himself as he possibly could.

Harry groaned into him, a throaty groan that demanded more from him, his mouth on Louis'. His palm was hot and slick, sliding over Louis' curves. He splayed his fingers over his hip before slipping them down into the dip of Louis' side and around to his back, pulling him even closer. Louis' breath hitched in his throat as Harry brought his lower lip into his mouth and rolled it between his teeth, Louis' back arching when he soothed the spot, sucking gently before taking Louis' lips once again until he was breathless.

Harry's exploration encouraged Louis, and he shot his hands forward, eager to feel more of the curly-haired boy. They touched one another, fingers like a flame against wax flesh, melting their bodies together.  Slick hands roamed over shoulders, hips and ribcages, and over the thin material covering Louis' quivering stomach.

Breath hitching roughly in his throat, Louis felt the tip of Harry's tongue flick gently at his bottom lip before sliding across its full length. He pulled back just a breath, his hand coming up to cup around the back of Harry's neck. Louis smiled as he pressed his lips on Harry's again and his grip dug into his hip. Louis didn't hesitate another second, letting his tongue slip out and into Harry's mouth.

Both of them moaned deeply as their tongues touched, their grip on each other growing tighter by the second. Their kisses deepened and turned faster and harder. Louis nearly came, his fingernails digging into Harry's back when Harry darted his tongue slowly across the roof of Louis' mouth—in and out, over and over, in a way that made Louis instantly imagine Harry's mouth traveling downwards.

Louis' eyes trembled to remain open, his teeth clashing with Harry's and his nose sucking in air, until his eyes fell shut. Waves of heat crept down his legs, and a whimper echoed from Harry as Louis flipped him onto his back, straddling him. Hands braced against the mattress above Harry's head, Louis sucked Harry's bottom lip into his mouth and gasped when Harry gripped his waist and rocked his hips up.

Fuck, Harry was definitely hard. He'd felt it when he was facing him, but like this, with Harry laying under him and moving his hips, the feeling overwhelmed him.

"Fuck," Louis hissed when Harry pressed scorching kisses to his lips.

He was hard too, and he couldn't help how he angled his hips to meet Harry's, needing friction and loving the way it had Harry groaning into his mouth.

Louis' pelvis pressed firmly against Harry's with every forward thrust of Harry's hips, the friction driving them mad. Their breathing became ragged, staggered, and shallow as Louis rose his hips to meet Harry's, craving the pressure and sweet release.

God, he'd thought about this moment. He'd gotten off to the fantasy of Harry's moans so many times in the past few weeks, and even to the Harry dreams he'd gotten a few months back. The thought of their hands on each other, bodies pressed together, tongues twisting and stroking alone was enough to get him off.