Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time

Start from the beginning

The owner walked up and says. "First clean this up, and please don't break anything else."

I bow to the old timer and say. "Of course we will clean this up. Anything else?"

"Shelving, and cleaning the bathrooms should do." The old timer says and walks off.

I was given gloves by the owner, and I slip them on, and began to pick things up, and Sesshomaru helped me as well, as the employees dragged a big trash bin up for us to pick up the broken glass, broken plastic, and other things on the floor. 

Picking up broken jars and glass I threw them away, Sesshomaru did as well start helping me by picking many broken things up and threw them away in the trash bin.

I pick up more glass and flinch when I felt it cut through the rubber yellow gloves, and cut my middle finger. Sesshomaru took that hand in his and took the glove off and boldly licks my bleeding finger with his tongue and I watch the wound heal. Sesshomaru lets my hand go and says. 
"I shall pick the broken things up, you go do the cleaning wherever you are supposed to clean."

I nod and grab another pair of gloves and go do the bathroom,  as Sesshomaru began doing the shelving next as he learned from the employees instructing him to do so.

Cleaning the bathrooms I was used to doing, I would do chores so I don't go nuts back in America, if I don't do chores I go nuts even at Auntie's house, chores seemed to keep me busy, since I have issues sitting still for too long.

I was crouching on my knees, and scrubbing a toilet with a brush in one hand scrubbing the toilet inside of it and my other hand was using a sponge to scrub the outer bowel and I hear footsteps walk into the bathroom and stop behind me.

"I am done shelving, are you done yet? I grow tired of being in this merchant building." I hear Sesshomaru ask me.

"Sadly no, I got another bathroom to do and I'm a perfectionist." I say sadly as I continue scrubbing the toilet and put the sponge back into the water bucket behind me, and then I take the toilet blue stuff you put in it, which I can't read the label since it's in Japanese, and put it into the toilet and I take the tools to clean to the next stall and continue to clean that toilet.

I felt Sesshomaru's eyes on my body, watching me work. "You are good at cleaning. I remember your cousin Kagome mention chores keep you tame in your jittery unsettled feet."

"Yeah, I have lots of energy all the time, chores helped me and babysitting my cousins. Even babysit kids in my neighborhood before my dad got sick with lung cancer. When he got sick I did the laundry, cleaning, the cooking and taking care of him." I say sadly and Sesshomaru puts a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You did all you could, do not blame yourself for Ray tormenting your family here, and killing your friends in your home far from this one." Sesshomaru gently says as his hand then gently caresses my right cheek. "I will punish you once we get back to your Aunt's home, in the well area." Sesshomaru I knew meant that promise.

"I need to get back to work, so we can go back to my Auntie's home." I say and I felt Sesshomaru's fingers graze along my cheek as he pulls his hand away.

"Eager for your punishment are you?" Sesshomaru chuckled teasing me, and I felt my face blush a ruby red, and my heartbeat pick up.

"Stop being a tease when I'm trying to finish this up." I scold Sesshomaru as he chuckled darkly at my complaint to him of teasing me.

"As you wish, I shall watch you work it is very entertaining since I grow bored." Sesshomaru leans against the wall folding his arms to his chest watching me work.