Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita

Kita in her undergarments above later....
Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

================================

I didn't remember how long it has been since I slept so long without someone having to wake me up periodically as Auntie knows I must be woke up by another person or I will sleep my life away if you don't,  apparently someone didn't get the memo about my sleep disorder as I turn on on mide and felt really warm, warm fluffiness engulf my body, as my fingers grazed along long fur, the fur smell nice like lilac and fruit. I lean my face more into the fluffy fur and I felt a long wet tongue lick my face and the smell was like puppy breath. I turn on my side as the tongue continued to lick my back making my body shiver at the feeling of the warm saliva of the tongue was sliding along my skin. "Cut it out!" I groan waving my arm to shove whoever was licking my body with their tongue. The licking continued and I groan more swirling my spine in an impossible curve like a cat twisting myself around and try to at least go back to sleep, then a big nose nudged my arm. "Okay I'm waking up, stop doing that!" I grumble grouchily out and swerve myself to sit up right and rub my eyes to get the groggy sleep dust from my eyes, and I yawn loudly smelling my slight morning breath on my mouth.

But sadly no toothpaste here nor toothbrush which was never invented yet in this Feudal Era times of Japan.

I smelled something was cooking not far off it smelled good as I was nodding my head once or twice yawning, let me sleep to long I end up like this, and my cousin swears I'm cute like this when nodding off like that trying to wake up.

A long huge white snout caught my back before I would lean back to try to go to sleep again, apparently whatever was trying to wake me up knew it was not good letting me try to sleep in anymore.

"Caffeine need caffeine." I mutter. That's the only way to get me going is with some good old caffeine rush from a caffeine drink. "Why did I have to come here where I can't get my caffeine fix!" I whine grouchily.

"You're a whiney human upon waking its annoying!" I heard Jaken conplain, and I blink hearing his voice woke me up a little wanting me too bust the little green turd's face in!

I quickly stand up and I felt my breasts bounce in my bra, but didn't care as I clench my hands tightly at my sides and do my inhuman death glare at the little green asshat the whites of my eyes scary as hell people tell me who've seen it and I knocked their heads in.

"Shut thy insolent green turd mouth of yours! I'm grouchy when waking up and I won't hesitate to powerbomb and crush you to death with the powerbomb I learned on Wrestling TV!" I hiss out and Jaken stuck his tongue out at me and I grab him by his clothes and tug him to my face and he tried to swing his damn staff at me and I caught it and be both struggled in our strength.

I won though as I didn't powerbomb him but I choke slammed him into the pavement making him go pale blue and twitch here and there and I let him go smirking and laugh at him pointing at him. "That's a Choke Slam does it feel good little green turd? Cause I learned it from the best Wrestler of all the Undertaker also known as The Deadman." I fold my arms to  my chest cocking my head to the side and enjoyed I got him back for calling me a bastard child. "Paybacks a bitch ain't it? That's for calling me a bastard child when in fact I was planned!"
I do my signature victory dance swaying my hips and spin around and do a peace sign then stuck my tongue out at Jaken and smile like an idiot.
"Choke on that!" I blew a rasberry.

Jaken now revived back to life sat up smirking like an idiot, and I blink confused. Jaken began chuckling darkly. "I think you'll eat your words soon human." Jaken retorts back and I crack my neck in a way if you don't do it right you'll break your neck then I cracked my knuckles.