"Love?" I repeat, incredulous. The fact that he considers that his feelings comes from love or that he thinks that I am the cause of his sorrow. I'm amazed that he thinks that he can feel love. Someone like him can't really understand. "You, yes you, are you really talking about love?" 

He frowns. And now here he is, Jung Hoseok, when he removed the badly-put-mask that was covering his sight and now that had fallen into the trap that he himself built. "Jimin" says "listen to me"

"But I don't want to" I find the courage to say. I'm declining the only person that made my heart beat so fast that I was in the verge of dying. The only person that, in his way, changed my life. He colored my grey days using bright colors. He improved the little things that we're already good by themselves. He filed the cracks with his smile, filled the emptiness with his caresses and disinfected my cuts with his fake love.  Fake because, while I was thinking that I was restoring, he swallowed me up, leaving me like this: weak, as he said.

Maybe I've fallen in love. Maybe I'm starting to hate it. While he was improving the vision that I have of the world, he also ruined it. The colors, without him, will fade away and will return gray. Things will only be things. I'll remain the Park Jimin that I am, in the bad and in the good way.

Even now, with my knees on the floor, hands laying in my thighs , and my head between my legs to hide the cheater's face, I can't not find it fake. A drama. A good actor. My congratulations to the one who wrote the script. 

"I wish I didn't met Jung Hoseok" I say. "I miss Dr. Jung, he's different from the person that I have in front of me"

Even if I look detached, when Hoseok starts sobbing more and more, my hearts break. It's crumbling.

"Maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"

"Right when I understood what I feel for you?"

"Yes."

𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 236On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara