Before you read the story

I wrote this story just for fun and I tried to make everything fit in the real story, I know not everything fits but I tried my best. It's supposed to fit in the Half Blood Prince.

And again I'm not J.K Rowling so again don't think I'm going to do it as amazing as she would. (bear in mind this was written six years ago i know better now, plus it solely meant to convey that i am not the original writer so i likely might have different interpretations of characters. solely adding this bc people are commenting on this ancient writing lmao and i even forgot it was published partially )

Oh and English is not my mother language but I'm trying not to screw up everything. And I know that if you are bad at English it's not an excuse to make a lot of mistakes. But still, go easy on me please :p

Hope you like the story (;

I put a lot of time in writing it and stuff, so please don't copy it (;

Ava is just made up so everything she thinks isn't exactly what I think. But I do hate Pansy Parkinson. Lol

I might put some funny pictures with each chapter. Or some pictures I randomly like. lol

Little addition from 2021 Kim:
Some of these chapters are heavily influenced by the mindset I had when I was 15, which isn't inherently wrong but in hindsight some of the things I promote.. bloody hell. Perhaps now it seems attractive to find someone that only loves/ likes you and hates the world. However, most of the time, that person won't be some beautiful brooding bad boy like Draco Malfoy and it is never your job to fix anyone nor to take them out of some sad heap of toxicity. It's their own responsibility, so just read with caution darlings. In fiction yes, I too still can be swayed but in reality, just be careful❤️.

Besides even if I mentioned it in my statement at the end. J.K. Rowling sucks ass and the earlier bit I wrote about 6ish years ago?? Needless to say way before J.K. Rowling showed she was a transphobic asshole. So take the earlier bit with a grain of salt.