13) Valentine

Ch.13 Valentine

I think I was about to go crazy the day before Valentine's day, I'm serious I had no idea what to give him. I just was going crazy about the fact that I only had like one day to figure something out. So yeah, I was screwed. I couldn't really ask for help because Chrissy would definitely see through me.

So I was as original to give him a pair of green socks. Green socks I know and I'm sorry. He'd probably have some dashing present with so much thought behind it. Something like the necklace that he gave me, what meant that he was always with me. Why wasn't I so creative, the only thing that I had ever given him in a symbolic way was the little ape figure. But even that was kind of lame and cheesy.

And now I was giving him socks? I'm helpless. This night we we're going to meet up so we could be able to see each other on Valentine's day. And at some point I just settled for the socks, he might see the humor in it. I shouldn't, but I stopped caring, he did deserve a good present but he chose the wrong person to buy it.

He laughed when I gave him the socks. He laughed long and hard, it wasn't to make fun of me. But he just thought I was a genius, that I was funny. I'm glad he could see the humor. I hadn't received my present yet.

Guys guess what he gave me, he gave me a box with coupon's for free kisses. We both were kinda laughing at the presents. I still loved it though.

I immediately cashed one in and we kissed. Yeah romantic ugh. It was Valentine's day so give us a break.

I loved Valentine's day until I woke up.

You're probably wondering why, and maybe you're even wondering if Chrissy had set me up with someone. The problem about it all was that she did. Poor me.

He was a Gryffindor and his name was Ryan Collins, he was muggleborn and I had to admit he wa pretty hot. He had blond hair and had a lovely grin. He was not my type though, (I guess no one is your type when you're having a relationship. The only person who's your type is your boyfriend.)

The boy I was having a relationship with was not Ryan Collins otherwise I would have informed him about his sweaty hands. He shook my hand and I just kept wondering why on earth he had agreed to Chrissy's plan.

Usually I loved Chrissy's plans, but now not so much. One of her best plans was when we were in our fourth year and the Trwizard Tournament took place, she'd convinced us to flirt with some Durmstrang boys so that we'd have dates to the Yule Ball. I was the first one to try because somehow I'd lost the rock, papers scissors thing. Our main goal was to get dates and get some friends. I did a good job to be honest. He was a true gentlemen but his English was a bit bad, what was the only flaw I managed to find out about him. Because his black hair and brown eyes were nothing to complain about. His arm muscles were pretty wicked too. He had a beauty mark above his lip and right eyebrow. Anton was kinda great.

Our mission was accomplished when all of the girls that tried to flirt with the Durmstrang boys got dates to the Yule Ball. Everyone of us was kind of proud to arrive arm in arm with a hot Durmstrang boy.

Every time I think about my dress I just want to try it on again. It's in my closet at home, it's white with grey. It had little flowers on it and the belt was black and had a bow on it. It reached the ground, and I was so in love with it. I was so happy when my mom sent it over, my mom had picked it together with my brothers. I had been freaking out big time when I noticed that every girl in my dorm was talking about their dresses and I didn't even have one. So I told my mom and she sent one over the day before the Yule Ball. It had arrived pretty spectacular because the owl had dropped the giant box in the middle of the table. Yeah it was great but trying it on was better.