Epilogue

As much as I'd love to tell you Draco and I got together after the Second Wizarding War ended. This however was not the case because I never went back to the Wizarding World. I had my wand and my other stuff but except for that and my friends I was in no way tied to the Magical world anymore. There were many times I wanted to go back but found it hard to do so, when I needed something I only went back when I really wanted or needed it. 

I was studying Medicine and I thought I was doing just fine, I sometimes still used a little bit of magic. But I made sure no one ever noticed because that would not be a good thing. I had in fact never even seen Draco after the moment that we said goodbye. I was older now and I was over the fact that I had been heartbroken. At first I wasn't because there had been so much other things to keep me busy. But after Stephen, Chrissy and James had left I had been alone with my thoughts. And that had been the worst days of my life, never had I cried so much because of a boy. 

It seemed almost ridiculous to think I would see him, that's why it was so weird when I did see him. I had been wanting to make potions and I needed supplies and I needed the book where the potions were in. I knew I wanted it so I decided to go back to Diagon Alley. 

I went back and kept smiling and looked around, it was different but still beautiful. The streets were as crowded as the first time I went there and the people might have been looking happier than I had ever seen them. The sounds and the smells were overwhelming and I couldn't get why I had never returned to this, this place that was so full of life. Chattering people, owls that were screeching.

Goofy my owl had found his way back to my house. The moment he had arrived I had felt so bad for forgetting him. He however didn't seem to blame me and loved me as much as ever. 

I walked into the shop and bumped in to a boy with white blonde hair, his expression was not unhappy but very neutral. For a moment I thought he didn't recognize me, he however did. 

"Ava?" He looked at me, "I can't believe it's you, actually you."

I grinned, "I'm very much me." He hugged me and I had trouble breathing because he hugged me very tightly. 

"After everything ended I looked for you," he told me. "But you were gone, it was as if you had disappeared from the earth. I actually was afraid you were dead."

"I'm not," I managed to get out. Being in his arms felt good, but it didn't feel real. It felt like I was dreaming again. 

"I know you're not," he answered and let me go and looked at me. "You're still as beautiful as you were before."

I chuckled, "well you definitely look better than you did before."

He nodded, "I surely hope so."

A girl appeared behind Draco.  "Who is this?" She had a sweet smile and was so beautiful I felt myself wince. 

"Ava Flanagan, Astoria Greengrass."He introduced us. I knew this was his girlfriend, I could see it in the way she looked at him and the way she looked at me. I nodded and told her I thought it was nice to meet her. My mood had gone from happy to a little bit sad. I had thought Draco and I would never see each other again and that there was no happy ending for us. But when I bumped into him just yet I had hoped we could start over. But I couldn't now, not when I knew that he had a girlfriend. 

"Ava it's good to meet you too," she said with a smile. Her pearly white teeth were showing. I wanted to hate this girl so much, but I couldn't. If he had ended with Pansy I would have made sure they broke up and I had married him or something. Now this was not an option anymore, not in my opinion. 

Love is such a weird concept, I mean you want to be with the person you love. But most people don't get that loving someone is more than that. You can be content with just seeing them happy, it hurts at first but it gets easier. That exactly was why I knew I couldn't mess with their relationship, I saw that he was happy and that was enough. 

I know the Epilogue is short but that's just the way it is. I love all of you and a great thanks to all of you. I mean I wrote this story mostly for my own entertainment. And I know it sucks they don't get together. Maybe I'll add the happy ending just as a bonus. Only if you guys would like it. 

This Epilogue is dedicated to Athina_Unicorn because she really made my day, I really appreciate nice messages and comments (: