3) Purple lips

Ch. 3 Purple lips

My bed felt so comfortable that morning that I had no intention in waking up. Chrissy pulled my blankets away, and yelled something I didn't get. I was too sleepy, I had been thinking about yesterday for a long time when I was in my bed. Eventually I fell asleep. "Go away Chrissy," I muttered. And lucky for me she did, she left as soon as I said it. It was Sunday and I wanted to sleep in. But I realized I probably couldn't sleep after I woke up and talked a bit. I sighed, my plan of sleeping in was no longer an option. I stretched and got out, the dormitories were empty that was something that never happened. I kind of liked the silence, it completely suited my mood, I was empty. There was no way that Malfoy and I were a good idea, I needed to stop thinking about him. Not just now, like all the time.

It wasn't like there was something between us, but it felt like I had to prevent it. Like I needed to stop feeling that way, it would only lead me to sadness. It would only get him or me or both of us in trouble. I hoped that he would think about it the same way. And no one would question me trying not to see Draco everyone thought I hated him. I took a deep breath and got dressed. I figured I better revise my Charms paper for tomorrow, Professor Flitwick was very fond of my papers. When he gave it back to me he always had written a short note saying it was very good and what I had to do better.

I walked to the library and got my paper out of my bag. I read it again but I couldn't find any faults and I figured I probably wouldn't find them. Because I wrote the paper myself and you usually don't find your own mistakes. I looked around, maybe Chrissy would like to look at it. But Chrissy wasn't there. But instead of Chrissy I saw Hermione, I hoped she wanted to do it. I walked to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey, would you like to look at my Charms paper?" She looked up and smiled.

"Are you done already? But of course. Oh and how was detention?"

"Normal I guess, at least I didn't have to clean all the trophies alone." Did she like Draco, not in a she was in love with him. But more as a person, probably not. He was a douche to Gryffindors and muggleborns. But a muggleborn Gryffindor, I had a feeling that didn't went well.

"Who else got his butt in detention?" She laughed, detention probably looked funny if you weren't the one getting it. I kind of thought it was funny when other people got it, not that that happened much. But still.

"Draco Malfoy." I said, and as soon as I said it she looked like she pitied me. She did dislike or maybe hate him.

"That sucks, he is an asshole." She said, "at least it's over. And he probably thought he was too good to talk to you. So you didn't have to endure that. I swear, I like almost everyone, but Malfoy don't get me started."

"Pansy is worse, she is like hell on legs." I chuckled and looked around hoping no one heard. "It's like talking about the devil," I said to Hermione when Pansy opened the door of the library. What was she doing here, it's not like she like to read or to study, or anything that included books.

"Why on earth did Draco wink at you during the Quidditch match?" She screamed to me, Hermione looked at me in horror.

"What, he didn't what the hell?" And then it occurred to me, he did wink at me. But how could she have noticed?

"You, bitch. Stealing my guy!"

"Wait what? I'm not stealing anyone from anyone. And above all, a wink doesn't mean anything." Everyone in the library looked at me. "But seriously, what are you jealous about."

"So he did wink at you," Hermione said. She shook her head, "he probably had something in his eye."

"I think that was it." I said when Hermione finished her sentence. I could not care less, if he did wink at me. But to escape Pansy's anger I had to say it.