Percy!

Nico POV

Will and I sat together for an hour, just talking quietly and when it was time to go and see Percy I said goodbye.

"Sunshine I need to be going, see you tonight in about an hour."

Will frowned but then smiled when I gave him a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Ok, see you in an hour. Oh and Nico, say hi to Percy for me."

I nodded as I picked up my keys, blowing a kiss I closed the door and made my way towards the Athena cabin, bumping into Annabeth on the way.

"Hey Nico, where are you off to?"

"I'm just on my way to check on Percy." I replied

She frowned.

"Seaweed brain is looking a lot worse. I don't know what to do." She said sadly

"I don't think there is anymore that you can do now, you've done everything. I'm am sure he will get better, just give him time."

Annabeth gave a small sigh as she pushed a piece of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear and smiled.

"You're right, thanks Nico."

I scratched my neck awkwardly and blushed.

"Anytime, I'm happy to help. Anyways I still need to repay you for designing the house."

"Oh but you don't. That was a present and I won't accept any gift as payment."

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"You always were stubborn. We'll see you later Annabeth."

"Bye Nico, Percy is in his cabin by the way. Jason moved him there after he fell asleep on my bed."

"Thanks." I called back while changing my direction towards the Poseidon cabin.

Shaking my head I nocked softly on the door but I got no reply.
Maybe he's asleep.

I was about to turn away when I heard soft whimpers coming from inside.
Frowning I opened the door silently.

The door swung open easily and I immediately spotted percy who seemed to be having a nightmare.

"Percy!" I cried out as I ran up to him and felt his forehead.

He has been having nightmares frequently since Tartarus. I should know, I have them too but his are worse as he was there longer.

Trying to wake him up I tried to sooth him.

"Percy, shhh. It's ok. You're safe. They can't get you." I whispered, saying what Will sometimes says to calm me down.

He began to quieten down and lay still.
Now that he was still I could see him clearly. He wasn't wearing a shirt revealing his tanned chest which was littered with tiny scars that criss-crossed his body.

Worried I checked some of them and saw that most of them didn't look like scars from weapons like the ones demigods use but from whips and glass bottles.

I grimmanced, Will will need to check them out.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when Percy shuddered and his eyes shot open. Springing up he attach his attacker... Which happened to be me. He tackled me to the floor, his eyes wide and bright glowing in the darkness with fear and his camp necklace hung just inches from my face.

He sat panting while holding a silver knife to my throat.

"Nico?"

I nodded, he sighed and crawled off me in to corner where he curled up into a ball.

Sitting up, I walked over and crouched down in front of him.

"I was standing in a room, everything was dark. My feet and hand were bound. This voice, it was asking me to join it. I refused and it began to scream whilst reciting all the prophecies that I have ever heard or been in."

His voice cracked. He uncurled himself and lay flat on his back with an arm slung over his face.

"My head was pounding and I was paralyzed. Then suddenly a flash of purple chased the voice away. While I was recuperating, another voice started speaking to me. It knew my name and it said that I would know her name given time after I asked her who she was. She said sorry and then she...she."

Percy let out a shaky breath. My head was spinning with all this new information. I could only wonder who were the two people in Percy's dream. Demigod dreams are always important so those two beings are defiantly real.

"What did she say?"

"She...gave me a new phrophesy." He muttered

I gasped. Another Prophecy! There can't be a new enemy rising..right?