Percy

Third person POV:

Percy Achilles Jackson, son of Poseidon, god of the sea. Two times saviour of Olympus, Retriever of the Lightning bolt and the Goldern Fleece, Bane of Polybotes, defeater of Kronos the Titan of time, defender of the Labyrinth, survior of Tartarus and kiler of Gaia the Pridamorial of the Earth stood motionless as he stared over the wild ocean shore of Long Island.

His eyes where dull, his face blank as he stared out into the wild waves. The only thing that portrayed his discomfort was his constant flinching. His body jerked slightly as if his mind was encaptured in a painful memory....

Mommy loves you Percy...

Be good for me Percy.

Take care of them.

Take care of them for me.

Percy!

Percy was thrust back into reality but he paid no attention to the panting styre behind him or to his heavily bleeding knuckles. His usually tanned skin red and raw.

"Percy, there you are. Chiron has been looking everywhere for you." Grover bleated Percy ignored him and continued to stare silently. Upon spotting his knuckles, Grover sucked in his breath. By the looks of it, he had punched a wall repeatedly.

"Buddy, is it the nightmares again?" Grover asked but Percy didn't reply.

"You can't keep doing this, man. You're hurting yourself." He said "I'm sorry Percy but I'm doing this for your own good." He muttered before he jogged off.

__________________________________________________________________ Knock! Knock!

After a few minutes a tall young women opened the door.

She had long dirty blond hair, tanned skin and calculating stormy grey eyes. Annabeth the daughter of Athena the goddess of wisdom and battle strategies, stood with a annoyed expression as she looked at the intruder.

Her eyes softened a bit when she spotted her friend and hero, Grover. "Annabeth, I'm sorry to bother you but it's Percy." He said Annabeth sighed and swiftly closed the door before she followed Grover to the shore.

When they arrived there Percy was still sitting there.

"Percy." Annabeth called Percy froze and slowly turned to glare at Grover, who in turn whimpered and bleated.

"Ahh, I'm gonna go. You know, uh , Junipher wanted to talk, um, about stuff... So bye." He stuttered nervously and then bolted.

Percy turned his back on Annabeth. Walking up to him, she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Percy dropped his shoulders in defeat and turned to face her. He just looked at the floor. "Percy, look at me." She pleaded.

He glanced up and after their eyes met he growled and shut his eyes before dropping onto his knees. Annabeth didn't have to see them to know the telltale signs of his rage.

Annabeth simply looked on in sadness as her boyfriend struggled with himself. Walking towards him she too sank onto her haunches.

"Seaweed brain...?" she asked.

"It's getting worse, I-l can't control it.., the voices, the sounds. Their getting louder...I NEARLY ATTACKED SOMEONE!" He screamed, his eyes glowing dangerously.

"Sh!" She soothed.

"We'll figure it out. We always do."

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up." she said as she kissed his forehead tenderly.

She helped him unwrap his bleeding knuckles before she led the fuming two times saviour of Olympus to the Posiden cabin.

Once they got there she made him shower before she had him sit down on his bed while she cleaned his wounded knuckles.

She cautiously dabbed some ointment to the wounds before she took the soaked bandages from the pot of water.

Percy looked at the floor all the while he winced a bit but stayed still until she had finished wrapping his hand.

Once she was done, Annabeth kneeled and used her finger to lift his chin to look at her. "We need to find another solution to calming you down. You can't keep hurting yourself in order to prevent yourself from hurting others. Come on, Go to sleep, I will wake you up for dinner." She cooed.

Percy smiled weakly and kissed her on her cheek. Annabeth smiled and then kissed him back before she pushed him towards the bed.

Once he was in it she walked to the door turned off the lights and closed the curtains before she glanced at his sleeping figure and closed the door.

She headed towards her cabin. This was the fifth time this week that Percy had acted like this and Annabeth knew why, but something was telling her that her boyfriend wasn't telling her everything...