Solangelo

I know this photo isn't actually Nico and Will, but let's just pretend it is. ~ Horseshoe

Nico's POV

I was just heading up to my flat to change after my short sword lesson with the newbies. I need to make a quick stop before I go and visit Percy.

Speaking of Percy, he is the reason camp is thriving. He has been running around helping where possible and even Will has begun to get worried.

He even went all mother hen on him when he didn't eat for a day because he was too busy.
I smiled softly at the memory.

He hasn't done that to anyone since he made me stay in the infirmary for three day after the war. I scowled at the memory.
That was the longest three days of my life... yet they were surprisingly.... also the best.

I muse to myself as I walk past the Hephestus cabin and dogged two little campers who were playing tag outside.

We all have been busy due to all the new campers arriving and the fixing up of camp after the Giant war.

Camp has become really big with all the new campers arriving. We have had to make many new cabins and now we are making houses for some for the all-year round campers and some of the demigod families.

Will and I are actually the first couple to have ours built.

Annabeth and Percy designed it and they gave it to us as a wedding gift from them.

Will and I will be married in eight months. Upon seeing the flat I remembered that Sunshine should be home by now. After all his shift ended thirty minutes ago.

As I arrived at the flat, I opened the door, dropped my keys in the dark wooden box on the side table before making my way towards the kitchen.

Leaning casually against the doorframe with my arms crossed, I spotted Will sitting on the couch in the far corner, reading.

Percy thought that since Will loves to cook and I love to read, he would join the two rooms together.

The room had a white waist high, granite counter with dark wooden cladding along the sides.

A stove/oven was mounted on the black wall, four rows of white shelves hung on either side of it.

Arrays of multicolored glasses sat arranged on the top shelves while delicate china were placed on the bottom two.

In the middle of the room was a large, twelve seater dining room table. A red table cloth lay along the length of the table stopping midway from touching the floor.

The floor was tiled with large dark tiles. The three of the walls were painted white while the one behind the kitchen counter was black.

Three brown leather couches were placed along the walls with a small oval glass coffee table sat in the middle.

A long wooden panel hung from the ceiling, on each end of the panel hung white lights which shone in different directions.

I watched my fiancé for a little bit and Will, feeling someone's eyes on him glanced up and spotted me. He smiled.

"Hey, Death breath."

I smirked.

" Hi Sunshine, your home early."

"My shift ended early so I made cookies." He said pointing to a pile of steaming cookies on the counter.

I smiled and walked over to the steaming plate. Picking one up I bit into one, I began to make my way toward Will. Sitting down, I pulled him back so that his back was against my chest, placing both my legs on both sides of him.
Sighing blissfully, he leaned back resting his head on in the crook of my neck.

"How was your day?" I asked

"The usual, campers coming in with injuries from practice or from the prank bombs the Stolls set up."

I chuckled and Will elbowed me.

"Ow!"

"Nico, it's not funny!"

"What's funny is how hard you can hit." I grumbled earning another slap.

"Ok ok!"

At my plea Will stopped attacking me and lay back down.

"I love you, Nico!" He whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"Love you sunshine."