Hawaii

Mal and Jay got all packed, and Jackson took them to the airport. Jackson helped them go through airport security, and he was shocked when Mal actually hugged him. Jackson stayed frozen in shock for a few seconds, and then hugged his sister back. "Have fun in Hawaii!" He cheered, and he watched them board the plane. As Mal and Jay sat down in their airplane seats in first class, they watched Jackson pull out of the parking lot of the airport. "Do you think they did this to be nice, or to just make up for being stupid?" Mal whispered. Jay shrugged as he putting their carry-on's above them. "Probably both." He answered, sitting down in the aisle seat. Mal smiled as she realized that Jay had given her the window seat. Jay winked at her, and she laughed before sitting down beside him. As the two settled in, Mal realized that no one else was getting into first class.

"You don't think they sent us into our death, do you?" Mal asked him. Jay shook his head, and the flight attendant came onto the loudspeaker. She announced that it would take 5 or 6 hours to get to Honolulu, and to sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Mal turned to Jay, and flicked his head. "Yes?" He asked her. She gestured to the movie screen the two of them shared. "What movie do you want to watch?" "TAG or Suicide Squad." Mal said and Jay nodded. He turned to look up to the flight attendant standing over him. Mal got the movie set up, and Jay got the two of them drinks.

As the opening credits of TAG started rolling, the flight attendant brought back their drinks. Two large Mountain Dew's, and a water. As the flight rolled into the night, Mal fell asleep against the window side of the plane. While Jay stayed awake to watch the movie, he scrolled through the list of reservations that Jackson, Jonathan, and Elena had given him before they had left. The first was arriving at the hotel, and getting the grand tour of their resort. After the tour, they would be sleeping in, and then heading off to swim with dolphins in one of the shallower parts of the ocean. They had planned millions of more things to do, and Jay was surprised they had gone through all the trouble to do so. For instance, Jay was surprised to see a private snorkeling trip with an expensive snorkeling club. The plane landed, and Mal and Jay were reunited with the other passengers, and went through security. Their rental car was waiting out front, that Jackson had already called ahead for.

Mal was very shocked to see their names on a piece of paper an official looking man was holding outside a polished black limo. "Jayden, Malonia, right this way." The driver said opening the door for them. Mal's eyes stayed widened as Jay took her hand and pulled her gently towards the limo. The driver, whose name was later learned as George, took their luggage, and loaded it into the trunk. He shut the limo door, and it shut with an expensive sound. "Oh, my, gosh!" Mal squealed as the limo started moving down the street, away from the airport. "I know! This is insane!" Jay agreed, and they started small talk with George. George was very friendly towards them, and he didn't try to sock them for a ton of money, as most people would. "Oh yeah! Swimming with the dolphins is great! I haven't been myself, but from what I hear everyone saying about them, is extraordinary!" George said. They continued talking, and before they knew it, they had ditched the plans that Jackson, Elena, and Jonathan had made for them, and had plans for George and his son to show them around the city, and give them the deluxe tour.

"You'll love Honolulu! It's one of the best cities around! But then again, I'm old, and I don't know things!" George exclaimed, and Mal laughed. He held out a hand to Mal, and she accepted it. Jay got out after her, and they made plans with George to meet in the lobby of the hotel the next morning. Mal and Jay checked into the hotel, and shown around the entire resort. "This hotel is really nice. I wonder how much money they spent on us." Mal whispered. "I know. This place is a Hilton, it has got to be expensive for us to stay for two weeks." Jay whispered back. They were shown to their room, and Mal dropped her bag onto the floor. "No way. This can't be ours." She said. "It's yours! For two weeks!" The staff member cheered. "Enjoy! If you have any questions, please contact the front desk!" She shut the door behind her, and Mal shook her head. "This can't be real!" She whisper shouted. "It is." Jay said looking around. "If I was still had my old habits, this place would be toast." He whispered back. "Jay, look at this view." Mal said with a bright smile on her face. "WOW!" Jay said standing on the balcony with her.

(Their hotel, hotel room, and view)

"I feel like I could cry

"I feel like I could cry." Mal said. Jay kissed the top of her head, and Mal leaned back into him as they watched the waves rock back and forth against each other. They went back into the room to unpack, and Jay decided to have a little fun. When Mal went into the bathroom, he locked the door, and shut the curtains of the balcony. When Mal opened the bathroom door, Jay came out from behind the wall, and latched his arms around her. Mal jumped, and Jay started laughing into her hair. He kissed her cheek, and her nose, before Mal groaned. She turned on the TV, and fell back onto the bed with Jay. She took her shoes off, and then pinned Jay against the mattress, and kissing him as hard as she could. A few seconds later, she let go, and looked around. "No one's going to bother us." Jay whispered, and Mal nodded, still hesitant. She went back to kissing him, and Jay kissed her back with just as much force. When Mal sat back up, she settled into Jay's lap as he pulled the covers over them. "I love you." She said. "I love you too."

_______________________________________________________________

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was seriously considering ending this story right there, with the I love you. But I didn't!!!! No! I decided to keep going, because I have one surprise left after they get back from Hawaii!

I_Ship_Jal