Chapter 2

(Picture above, we'll pretend this is Mal and Jay, just with their separate appearance changes.)

Mal and Jay, now Mallory and Jayden, ran away from Auradon together. They didn't have anywhere to go, so Mal thought she'd contact her human dad, that she'd only seen once in her entire life. Mal contacted her dad, and he was so overjoyed to learn that she wasn't close to her mom anymore. In fact, so overjoyed, that he invited Mal and Jay to live with him and Mal's older brother Jackson, on their ranch in Colorado. Mal and Jay agreed, and within two weeks, had found the ranch, and moved in. At the ranch, Mal and Jay were offered the chance to bury their past, just a little, and they took the offer. They changed their names to Malonia and Jayden.

The two of them quickly picked up the ranch hand thing, and were educated with everything they didn't know. Everything. Mal's dad, Jonathan, saw that they were ready, and eagerly hired them as ranch hands. Mal and Jay quickly became town favorites as they helped everyone out with just about everything. They saved the town from financial crisis too, by providing enough money to rebuild and repair everything the town owned. Every time someone was in trouble, with anything, Mal and Jay would get the problem resolved, and they became well known in the entire county, which gained more popularity and money for the ranch.

3 years after Mal and Jay left Auradon, the town knows not to ask Mal and Jay about their rocky past, and they know why they changed by themselves, just a little. Mal now had thick, chocolate brown locks cascading half way down her back. She an inch taller, and she grew some muscles in her biceps, that were noticeable just by looking at her. Her piercing green eyes remained the same, and she got permanently tanned from being outside every waking moment except when she slept. Mal had bought a black Chevy Silverado, with a huge American Flag plastered across the tailgate.

Jay had cut his hair to an average male hair cut. (I'M SORRY, I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS, BUT IT FITS WITH THE STORY BETTER!) He grew two inches, and his muscles grew along with him. He gained more noticeable muscles, that made John Cena shook. His naturally tan skin didn't change, but his eyes, according to Mal, were a dark brown color, with golden flecks in them. Jay had bought the truck of his dreams, a lifted black Chevy Silverado, that he cleaned every chance he got.

Mal and Jay were getting married, and the whole town has thrown themselves into preparation. When Jonathan had first let it slip to Eli, the Lumberyard Owner that Jay had proposed to Mal on a horseback ride to a secluded area in the woods, the news traveled everywhere in town overnight. Mal and Jay's wedding took place in the local Catholic Church, where everyone in town, as well as Ben, Belle, and Beast were invited. Jay had wanted to invite his dad, but Beast wouldn't allow it, as Jafar was dangerous. They had agreed to broadcast it to him, so Jay's dad would still be able to see it from the Isle of the Lost. Belle, Beast, and Ben all showed up, but agreed to not tell anyone else in Auradon about their whereabouts.

Before the wedding had even happened, the town had heard that Jonathan was giving the ranch to Mal and Jay as a wedding gift. The town all met up, and everyone agreed they'd split the total cost of the wedding and reception so Mal and Jay wouldn't have to pay for it all. The reception was held at the ranch, in a properly cleaned and open pasture, clear of livestock. Mal and Jay had gotten picture professionally taken, and Mal already knew her favorite one. Her favorite one, that she had put in two spots in the house, one in her room with Jay, and one in the picture hallway, where all the pictures of family, and their ranch hands hung. Her favorite picture that had been taken, was the one where the photographer had put Mal and Jay in front of the clear pastures with the woods in the background. Mal was standing barefoot on Jay's shoes, with her arms wrapped around his neck, while Jay had his arms wrapped around Mal's waist. The photographer had Mal tilt her head up, while Jay tilted his head down, while they kissed.

For two years after their wedding, everything about their lives were perfect enough for the two of them. They never fought, and if they did, they always managed to work it out, and still love each other. Carlos and Evie were just in the past to them, and Ben, Belle, and Beast hadn't sold them out.

In Auradon, Evie and Carlos had come to Ben, knowing where Mal and Jay were. Ben acted like he had no clue what they were talking about, and the next thing Ben knew, he was on an airplane with Evie, Carlos, their daughter Alessia, Chad, Audrey, Lonnie, Doug, and Jane, arriving in Colorado.