Wedding!!!!(and doctor's office)

The day of the wedding, Mal was getting her hair done next to Elena and Jane, and she loved it. "E, I'm so excited for you!" Mal said holding her best friend's hand. "Me too M! I can't believe that I'm actually getting married to the man of my dreams!" Elena said squeezing her best friend's hand. "Now remember, tonight, no getting it." Mal said. "You do it with Jayden all the time!" Elena accused her best friend. "That's different E. Only because I wash our sheets. I'm not going to wash your sheets if you do that." Mal fired back, and Elena nodded, telling Mal she had won the fight.

Finally, all of the wedding party was all ready, and here's what they wore:

All the boys: (Hair and outfit)

What Elena wears: (Hair and Dress)

All the bridesmaids:(Hair and Dresses)

The wedding happened, and then the reception was a follow up at Mal and Jay's ranch again

The wedding happened, and then the reception was a follow up at Mal and Jay's ranch again. Everyone loved the wedding, and they kept saying it was almost as good as Mal and Jay's wedding, to which Mal blushed at and Jay secretly laughed at her blush. Everyone danced together, even Evie and Carlos, but Mal suspected that was to keep an eye on Mal and Jay. When the reception got over at 2 A.M. half of the wedding party was ready to drop. Mal and Jay started cleaning up. Elena and Jackson were no where to be seen, and Mal was starting to get a little worried. The wedding party either went home, or back into Mal and Jay's ranch house, and Jackson and Elena were still not found. On the way back into the ranch house, Evie was following Mal, and she tapped Mal's shoulder. Mal turned around and looked at Evie. Evie pointed at the back of Mal's dress, and said it looked like she was bleeding. Mal's eyes widened and she sighed. "Not again!" She went inside and went to go check. What Evie had said was right. "What is wrong with me?" Mal asked herself as she realized she had her third miscarriage.

The next day, Jay and Mal went to the doctors, to see if they could do anything, so the baby would stay alive for the 9 months. The doctor let them into his office, and the two of them sat across from the doctor. "So, I understand you've had some trouble staying pregnant past 2 months?" The doctor asked, and Mal nodded. "This is the third time the baby's been lost, and I'm wondering if there's something I'm doing that's causing this." Mal told the doctor. "What have you been doing lately?" The doctor asked. "Some form of exercise. Yesterday it was dancing, the first time it was lifting 5 gallon buckets of feed into horse troughs. The second, it was lifting square bales into our hay loft." Mal said.

"Exercise does not affect an unborn baby. Do you smoke or drink?" "No. A beer once in a while, but never when I was pregnant." "Good. Good." The doctor said. "It might just be your body. We could take some x-rays if you'd like to see if there's something wrong in or with your body." The doctor offered. Mal and Jay looked at each other, and they both nodded. "Okay. Come with me Mrs. Stillwalker." The doctor said, and Mal followed him down a long hallway. Jay went back to the waiting room, to await the news. He got a call, that the cows had gotten out of pasture D, and they couldn't round them up. Jay didn't want to leave Mal in her time of need, but the ranch was important too. He decided to text Jackson and see if he could do it, explaining that he and Mal were at the doctors. Jackson replied back and said he would. Jay thanked him, and said he'd be back before lunch time.

The doctor called Jay back, and he and Mal got the results. "It looks as if there's nothing wrong with your body." So that left Mal and Jay left with more confusion. "But it does take a right size of a baby to fit. The baby's that were lost, were going to be too big to fit inside of you." The doctor said. Mal and Jay left the doctor's office, to go back to their house. Mal sat on the counter as Jay made lunch. Mal sighed as she and Jay started eating. "I know Mal. I know." Jay said stroking her hair, and kissing her forehead. "It's not your fault." Jay told her. Mal knew it wasn't her fault, but she decided to mess with Jay a bit. "Maybe it's your fault for being too tall and muscley. You're too big." Mal said as Jay's back was to her. "What?" Jay asked in misbelief. He saw Mal's smirk, and he grinned. He went over to her, and started tickling her stomach.

Mal tried to push his hands away, but his lips attached themselves to hers, and she grinned against their kiss, as she pushed her lips to his almost as forcefully. "I love you Mal." Jay said as he rested his forehead against hers. "I love you Jay." Mal said as she held him to her.