Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty-Six: Three words

Another boring and tiring day was going to end. Not really, it was just the last class before we got to go home.

It had been more than a week since he marked me. From bluish bruises they turned into yellow ones. Also Hoseok found out about them and a total fuss about that. Luckily, he didn't find out whose they were. Even though he got much more suspicious while investigating Taehyung. However, it ended up with Jin Soo having the fault of "leaving bruises" on my neck and so I was warned not to go out with him anymore. With Hoseok's decision, everyone agreed and Taehyung was the one who even suggested that.

"From now, you're going home with Taehyung." That's what Hoseok had said that morning.

It was so stressful since Labs were our last class. At least I was doing the paperwork, just had to write down reactions and all. After all, even if I had drawn a dick there, Taehyung would be too lazy to look at it. He observes us doing the work and that's how he gives us grades.

"Jung Y/N, have you fallen in love with someone?" He threw a chalk which hit my forehead. "You've been spacing out and daydreaming a lot lately."

Everyone laughed at me.

I would have apologized for my actions, however, I hadn't been fed well a few days. All I had gotten was just a hug every night and occasionally with a peck on my cheek.

Soon after that, our class ended. We were dismissed. It was already 6pm and while every single student left, I still had to wait for Taehyung to be done. He was surprisingly fast today, as if he needed to go somewhere.

Oh and well, I was right. He hurried up to his room to take a shower and changed into much better clothes.

"Where are you going, Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked him since we usually have dinner together and Taehyung was going out.

"I have an appointment with my friend from university." I heard him telling Namjoon.

"He came to Korea to visit you?"

"Yeah, she is in Korea for a month for some voluntary work in hospital." Taehyung said before leaving.

Wasn't it strange to dress up nicely just for an appointment with a friend. It was just an appointment, a meeting he didn't have to. Or was she someone- She?

I panicked as I realized that his friend was a girl. However, what could I do with my jealousy? It was just an appointment. They were just friends. Nothing more. Nothing less. Right?

"I'm relieved to know that Taehyungie got laid in England." Jin fetched a sigh with a pleasant smile. It was sure nice to know that Taehyung hadn't been bored for the time he had spent on university.

But they are only friends now, aren't they?

Jin's words were stuck in my mind. I couldn't fall asleep because of them. I was rolling on my bed trying to find the best position to sleep and to think about something else. But how more I wanted to wonder about food or anime, the more I heard Jin's words and my worries inside my head.

What interrupted my thoughts was a sound of my doors cracking with Taehyung's head peeking in. I reacted immediately and sat up.

"You're not asleep yet?" He said flatly but enough for me to hear it. I shook head vigorously. He closed the doors and walked toward me.

"Missed me, didn't you?" He sweetly smiled, sitting down beside me. He patted my head.

"No." I puffed my cheeks. However, I missed him. A lot. Like really really a lot.

"But I always do." He pouted with a sad look.

To be honest, we were teasing each other since it usually leaded to some cuddle.

"If you do then why.. why don't you just kiss-" He smashed his lips on mine, pushing me onto the bed. It wasn't that harsh, quite the reverse, it was soft and tender. It took awhile before he grazed tongue between my lips.

He pulled out, smiling again. It made me blush so much and I couldn't even control myself. I didn't even know what I was thinking, I couldn't express myself.

"You know, sweetheart, you could just ask me anytime." He laid down beside me, staring at my eyes.

His eyes are really beautiful. Breathtaking. Adding his smile, it's lifetaking.

I always overthink things and his smiles make me forget about my worries. I honestly had been anxious  a lot lately. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Y/N?" He blinked his eyes when a tear escaped my eye. He quickly wiped it off and asked me. "Is there anything wrong?"

"Taehyung. I-" I would like to be there for him when he has his hard times. I always feel like a nuisance. I'm so weak that I could cry any moment. But that moment I was crying because of happiness. I realized my feelings for him were generous. He was the source of my happiness.

"What is it?" He smiled up again, making me cry even more than before. I just had an urge to say something. I had the urge to say 3 words.

"I love you."