Chapter 4

Chapter Four : Why?

Tae Hyung's POV

"Do you understand?" I asked her after explaining carefully to her.

She didn't answer at first probably didn't take in the lesson.

I sighed and took a deep breath.

"So if you use it in this way-" I didn't know if it rains inside of the school but a glob dropped on her book.

It wasn't a raindrop. It was her tear.

Is she crying? I don't think I did anything wrong today.

"Ms. Jung?" I called her out but she didn't react.

"Ms. Jung." "Ms. Jung." "Ms. Jung!" She still didn't . I shoulnd't call her a broccoli right now. It looked like a serious situation.

"Y/N." She finally looked up at me.

Her eyes were sparkling. It made me flutter everytime I stared at her eyes. There's no word how to describe her eyes. It's just... too beautiful.

"Is there something wrong? Are you probably crying?" I spoke to her formally again.

She touched her cheeks as if she was checking whether it was a truth. She wiped  them immediately. But another tears escaped from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." With a stuttering voice she apologized to me and then began wiping her tears and sobbing.

I was confused due to her actions. One moment she is upset and unsympathetic but in another moment she is sweet and incredibly vulnerable.

But that moment I knew what to do - comfort her.

It took me a lot of hesitating to do it. I wasn't used to seeing her like that and most of all... Comforting someone who is actually an ordinary girl for me. Not my student.

Of course, I'm her teacher but I couldn't resist it. I just have to hug her and tell her to confess to me everything.

I did it.

For an unknown reason I felt likely to explode.
For another unknown reason it made me comfortable and not that unpleasant as I'd expected.
For the last but not least unknown reason I didn't want to let her go.

The only thing I was afraid of is that someone spotted us being like this. A relationship between a teacher and a student is never OK. I didn't come here to fall in love with my student and furthermore she is my friend's sister. I want to be a good and responsible teacher.

Is she asking herself the same as me?

Yes - that's the answer.

She ran away. I was left dumbfounded. She knew it was wrong, she knew I wasn't supposed to do that.

"Why did I do that?" I should have listened to my mind not my heart. Heart always makes sacrifice. But-

The mind is quick but it doubts, the heart is slow but is true.

............................

Y/N's POV

I don't know what I'm doing but I just feel like I must run away from him. I don't even know why Mr. Kim has done that. I mean he was never that nice to me to comfort me or something likes that. Especially at school. I'm his student, he is my teacher. I've never heard about teacher-student relationship. Is it even legal?

Mindblowing.

It made me feel dizzy thinking about why I'd cried in front of him. I just thought up about his real personility.

I was at home. How fast.

Wait. I didn't feel like to take the bus so I called the taxi. Stupid me.

"Y/N you're at home? Already? Anyways I want to talk to you about something." Ho Seok gave me a cup a of tea and we went to his room.

His room is really tidied up. No wonder. He doesn't like mess.

"Let's just say that what Tae Hyung said yesterday was a joke. You're already a big girl. I shouldn't get in your way with your love life. You're already 17 it's normal to have a boyfriend." He beamed his typically smile, looking like a sun.

"But... Please tell who is it, alright? Tae Hyung may know him and I want to make sure he is not a bad person. And... I know it's nonsense...." He whispered the rest of the sentence into my ear.

"Yeah... Don't worry I will never." I promised to him.

"And now go and do your homework!"

I went upstairs to my room. The thing my brother whispered to me was surely a nonsense but also I was aware of it. That it may happen in the future.

"Hey, Y/N. Wait up!" Mr. Kim yelled from the hall. When he came to me he said he wanted to talk to me something so he casually enters my room as if it was his.

"You forgot your stuffs at school and you have to explain something to me, young lady." He sat down on my bed and I glared at him.

"NOT. ON. MY. BED." I pushed him off my bed while sticking out my tongue at him.

"Fine. Why did you cry?" He stood up and raised his eyebrows.

Not lying but what he was doing turned me on.

"Is it a necessary for me to answer?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a request Y/N. It's a command." He stepped towards me and it was so expected that I would step back and fall on the bed then he would make me tell him the truth or lese he would kiss me or something like that.

It wasn't not happening.

"Y/N, you have a friend here." Yes, instead of that I blotted him out into my wardrobe because of Jin Young. He came to visit me all of the sudden.

"Your room is really clean. Were you talking to someone? Did I disturb you?" He asked me after looking around my room.

"No, not really. I was talking to myself." I chuckled.

"Yesterday I forgot to tell you whether you would like to go to cinema with me." He blushed a bit.

"If you want to of course."

I wanted to obviously. Who wouldn't like to go with such a sweetie like Jin Young.

"Now? I don't have anything right now, so I can. Just let me prepare myself." I replied to him with an eye smile then he leaft my room.

In a nanosecond Mr. Kim got out of my wardrobe with a weirly smiling face. He was upset.

"Do you know how I-" I interrupted him by putting my finger on his lips.

"I. DO. NOT. WANT. YOU. TO. SAY. ANYTHING. UNTIL. I. LEAVE." I whispered to him loudly.

.......................................

"You know Y/N. When you get home you're dead with me."