Chapter 1

Chapter One: Mr. Kim

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

After N times inhaling and exhaling she finally decided to enter the classrom. Everyone already went home and just a man, who was still editing some of his notes.

"M-Mr. Kim... I'm Lee Do Yeon from your class." The girl stuttered a bit.

He glanced at her making her heart beat crazily.

She slightly bit her lips, gripping tightly on the hem of her skirt and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Kim, I love you!" She said loudly while blushing.

"And what happened after that? What was his reaction?"

During the lunch break a crowd of girls came to me and Min Young.

"Oh. So that's it."

"What is that?" Their eyes looked so confused at what Min Young'd said.

"It was his reaction." Min Young smiled brightly.

To be more specific, he slightly nodded and then looked at her while responding: 'Oh. So that's it.'

"When Lee Do Yeon was rejected how can we have the chance to date him..." They shook their head in disappointment.

"I seriously don't understand what you all see on him." I sighed, already wanted to go back to the classroom.

Everyone gasped at what I'd said.

"Y/N. You probably don't know what perfection means." Jin Hee frowned at me.

"Do you know how many students want to be you? You have almost all of his attention!"

"His eyes, his nose and his lips are unique, you can never find someone else with them. Every single thing he said we still can remember it. Just listening to his voice already makes us walking on air! He's the reason why we are still here. He's like a star in the dark which shows us our way-" Hye Rin described him like as if she was describing the God and the others kept nodding.

"Okay okay okay I got it now!" I nodded my head because I got annoyed. I couldn't agree with them.

I had to lie to escape them.

I was seriously not in the right mood to listen to the 'Holy Bible of Mr. Kim'.

"Let's go Min Yeong! I forgot to do my homework." I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to our class.

"Have you already prepared yourself, Y/N?" Min Young looked at me anxiously.

"I will never be..." I put my head on the table thinking of the reasons why I would never be.

I was never that type who was paying attention to the lessons, except Maths. I didn't really hate Maths just until Mr. Kim came and ruined it.

You can't do it in this way.
You can't use a pen to draw a circle.
You are not allowed to write with a blue pen.
You can't speak during my classes.
You must only watched at me, the board and your book.
You must wear your hair tied up.
And many other things.

My last year on the high school had to be ruined by Mr. Kim.

It would okay if he only teached us Maths.
But he is our homeroom teacher and he teaches us Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

"Wake up Y/N!" Min Young tapped my shoulder to wake me up.

"Thank you Ms. Lee. Ms. Jung meet me after school. It's not the right time to sleep and tie up your hair please." I slowly nodded and cursed him under my breath.

"Open your books on page 334, please do exercises 10, 13, 15 and Ms. Jung for sleeping whole the page." He gave me a bright smile.

I looked into my bag for the special black pen for Mr. Kim's lessons. It wasn't there.

Oh crap...

"What's the problem Ms. Jung?" He stepped slowly toward me.

I stood up and bowed down as an apologize.

"I'm sorry I forgot to bring pencil case."

He nodded.

I sighed and went to the hallway and raised my arms up. As always...

"I don't even know what wrong I did in my previous life... Probably I murdered the most handsome boy in the world or I rejected the richest man on the world and he commited a suicide or was I probably Adolf Hitler? Or Genghis Khan? Or was I too egoistic and didn't let a poor man eat..?" I muttered to myself and few teacher passing by stared at me with the look 'Oh, Mr. Kim's favorite student.'

As I was talking to myself what probably wrong I did in my previous life the 2 hours of Math already ended.

"Ms. Jung." He called me into the class.

"Today you are really lucky. I'm busy after school so you can go straight home after school. And it was the last time I saw you sleeping." He said and left me dumbfounded there.

It was literally the first time in whole my life that he told me to do that.

"I practically didn't get detention."

I didn't listen to him that much. I went to the school's club to meet my friend Jin Young, Bae Jin Young.

"Afternoon Jin Young!" I said happily and sat down next to him.

"Wow... No detention today?" I nod.

"I got this for you when I was in Japan." He gave me a cute keychain.

"That's... Totoro!" I grinned.

We were talking to each other for a long time that I forgot the time.

"Someone's calling you Y/N." Jin Young made me notice my phone through my bag.

Without looking at who was calling me I already knew that surely that it was him.

"I'm really sorry Jin Young. I already have to go home." I said in pity because since Mr. Kim came I couldn't talk to him properly.

"Don't worry we can talk some other time. See you tomorrow." He waved to me.

I quickly ran to the bus stop to catch the earliest one but of course I couldn't.

So I had to wait another 30 minutes.

'He's going to kill me...' I said to myself.

As soon as I got home I was concerned that he was standing there waiting for me.

Disappointed? No.
Worried? No.
Angry? Of course.

"Where were you, Y/N? I told you to go straight home... not to go out with your friends."

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim..."