Act II Scene VIII

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SUICIDE ATTEMPT, MENTIONS OF ANXIETY, MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THESE THINGS, SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Oh Shit...

Embry steps off the bus. Her hand intertwined with Stiles', "Ya know, I've seen worse."

"Yeah?" Stiles glances at her, "This looks like motel death."

"Hmm," There is a low hum running through Embry's ears. A bad feeling settles in her stomach, "I don't like this."

"Come on," Allison passes by her, "It's only for one night."

"Yeah," Lydia stares up at the building, a distant look in her eyes.

"A lot could happen in one night," Embry squeezes Stiles hand.

"Listen up!" Coach yells, "The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves," Coach begins passing out keys.

"You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Embry scoffs.

"Baby McCall!" Embry spins around, letting go of Stiles hand, "I know you an Stilinski have a weird thing going on, which, I have no idea what you see in him, but you get a room to yourself. I don't trust you and him being near each other, alone," Coach squints, making Embry chuckle.

"Got it coach," Embry smiles, grabs her key and bag, and starts towards her room.

"Hey," Scott grabs her arm, stopping her, "If anything happens tonight, if you get one bad feeling, you come to our room okay? You shouldn't be alone." Embry grins.

"It's okay. I'll be okay," A look flashes in Scott's eyes. A pleading look.

"Please, just if anything happens, come find us."

"I will," Embry nods and Scott lets go. Room number six. That's Embry's room.

The hum in her ears has gotten louder. It sounds like faint screams. Embry shakes her head and enters her room. Throwing her stuff on her bed she heads to the bathroom.

"Okay, your okay," Embry snaps her head around.

"Hello?"

"Okay, we can do this," The person sound like they are crying. Embry walks out of the bathroom, following the sound. A scraping sound pulls her attention to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Do you think the ceiling fan will hold me?" It's a women. She is talking to someone.

"Yeah, just remember, don't move around to much, the knot could come undone," Thats a man.

"Alright, which one are you doing?" Embry steps closer to the middle of the room.

"The gun," Embry looks around some more, she is all alone, "On the count of three, you kick the chair, I'll pull the trigger." Embry places a hand over her mouth. Footsteps sound behind her.