...Chapter 4...

Ladley's POV

"You went against the one rule we have here, what were you thinking?!" Ryker lit up when I told him what happened, and we were currently in the kitchen arguing it out.

Declan popped his head into the room,

"Fin will be gone a little longer then usual. Way and I are going to take the little ones to the park, they seem bored."

Lies, Decs knows this is going to get ugly.

"Kay, have fun." I plastered on a smile I know both my brothers could see right through.

Ryker and I glared at each other but didn't say anything until we heard the door slam shut.

"You didn't even let me finish what I was saying!" I yelled.

"I don't need to! It's not that hard of a rule to follow!"

"And I normally follow it you jerk! Unlike you." I saw Ryker's eyes flash, and I knew I hit a nerve.

"What the fuck do you mean unlike me?" He growled.

"You never tell me anything and that is the one thing she asked of us." My voice lowered a considerable amount.

"You didn't fucking just say that."

"I think I fucking did."

"You think I don't try Ladley? Is that what this is? Well fuck you, I love her just as much as you and I try, I try so hard to make sure I keep that promise." Ry was on the verge of tears but I knew he wouldn't cry in front of me. And I felt bad, I should've never said that, because it wasn't true.

"I'm sorry Ry, that was uncalled for. I know how much you cared for her and I'm really sorry. It's just what Noah said earlier-"

"What did Noah say?" He cut me off, both of us returning to our normal volumes. I can tell he already forgave me.

"You should probably sit down."

"Why?" He hesitantly sat down and so did I.

"You have to promise you won't immediately freak," I said gently.

"Ladley." His tone was a mix of concern and anger.

"Just promise." He huffed.

"Fine."

"He called me mute." I looked up from my lap to meet his eyes that were wild and bright.

"I'm going to fucking kill him."

"Ryker!" I yelled, "You promised me."

His eyes softened but I could tell he was ready to kill Noah.

"It makes sense why you punched him now."

"Yeah."

"You didn't go full on fighter mode did you?"

"What? God no! I'd be so dead, well actually he would be." I laughed and Ryker cracked a smile.

I'm actually a boxer and I've been a boxer since I was eleven, so that's five years now.

I sighed a little, coming to face the dreaded fact we both wish we could avoid.

"This means drama doesn't it?" Ryker cracked a smirk.

"We lasted awhile Lads, it had to have happened at some point." I smiled.

"I'm sorry," I grimaced.