Em grabbed her hand and led her to the bar.

"Want a drink?" She asked.

"Nah I'm good." Diana replied. Diana had actually made a silent pact when she turned 15. She would never drink alcohol. The only sip she had ever taken was the last time they went to the club. And she didn't realise why people were addicted to that shit.

"Do you realise how hot those three are?" Em turned to her after gulping down three shots.

Diana looked at where she was pointing.
Karter and Sebastian were sitting on the stools at the bar, with Alex leaning on the counter beside Karter.

"Karter is so fucking hot." She continued after another two shots. "I mean look at him."

Diana smiled. This was the first time she was with a drunk Em.

"That bitch." She suddenly said.

"What?" Diana asked. She looked at where Em was glaring. Some girl had sat on Karter's lap and put her hand around his neck. Karter didn't seem too pleased. He slowly removed her hand and muttered something close to, not interested.

"See he doesn't like her." Diana told Em. She thought Em would be happy at that, but instead, she looked sadder.

"That girl was hot. He didn't like her. Why would he like me?" She asked staring at her empty shot glasses.

Oh god.

Before she could reply. A voice spoke out from behind them.

"How many did she drink?"

Em started counting them on her fingers. "One..two..three... "

"Five" Diana replied.

Em gulped down two more shots.

"Or seven. " Diana corrected herself.

Just as Em was about to order more, karter stopped her.

"That's enough for today. Let's get you to the car." He put his hand below her knees and shoulder and picked her up bridal style.

Em started hitting his shoulder. "You're a bad boss. A bad bad boss."

Karter raised his eyebrows.

"You don't see me." She muttered.

But Diana could feel that Em was the only girl Karter could see in that club.

"We need to talk." Diana heard Sebastian's voice say.

She turned her head to the side.

"When did you come here?"

"When bad bad boss started." He replied giving a nod towards Karter's direction.

"We need to talk." He repeated when Diana made no effort to reply.

"About what." She asked.

"Diana." Karter called her.

"What is it, Karter? If she puked on you, that's your f-" she started as she turned around.

But instead of meeting his hazel eyes, she met another familiar face.

"Mom?"

*insert dramatic music*
*insert evil laugh*

Kidding I love you guys. And I will bring out the next chapter as quick as I can.

Ps. The song that Diana, karter, Em and Seb are singing in the car is "Guts Over Fear " by Eminem Ft sia.

Lots of love.