Chapter 9.

Picture credit to @mrs_sendrick on Instagram (:

A/N: The song used in this story is: 'Someone Like You' by Adele. I've always wanted to hear Anna Kendrick sing the full song, which is why I chose it. She sung some of it on The Late Late Show with James Corden and it was really good! If you haven't heard of the song, I would suggest listening to it before reading this. It just makes it easier to understand (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Narrator's POV***

Chloe slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head to see the alarm clock that read 8am. She looked over to see Emily's bed, it was empty, but wasn't made. Chloe assumed she came back last night but had already left for breakfast. She lowered her head back onto the pillow to face the small brunette still cuddled up to her. Although there were two, their heads shared the same pillow. She smiled as she watched Beca sleep. She knew it was slightly creepy, but she loved watching her sleep. When she was asleep, her walls were down. You could see the real Beca, it was like she wore her emotions on her sleeve. You could see if she was dreaming and whether that dream was good or bad. You could see if she was worried or stressed. But right now, she was at peace and calm. Chloe moved her eyes down to Beca's body. She watched as it slowly moved up and down with her breath. She felt Beca squirm slightly as she woke up, her eyes slowly opening to lock eyes with each other. They lay in a comfortable silence, with small smiles on their lips.

"How are you?" Beca whispered, still half asleep.

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to you" making both girls smile.

"That makes me really happy to know."

They fell into a comfortable silence again, letting themselves take in the moment. A light knocking came from the bedroom door.

"Come in." Chloe said.

A nervous Emily crept through the door, "uh, hi. The girls wanted me to come in to wake you up for rehearsal. But-but you don't have to, I mean you are the captains and everything. I'm sorry if I interrupted something, I-I um just wasn't sure if you were already awake or something-"

"Em, chill." Beca laughed, "it's fine, we'll be down in a minute."

Beca and Chloe giggled as they watched the young Bella nervously excuse herself and rush back out the door.

"We should probably get up." Chloe smiled. Beca groaned and crawled out of bed. The two girls got ready and made their way to rehearsals with the rest of the Bellas.

"Okay seriously, there is too much sexual tension in this room for me to handle right now." Stacie said with a raised eyebrow as she and the rest of the Bellas watched Chloe try to teach Beca the choreography from the other side of the room.

"When are they finally going to admit that there's something going on there?" Cynthia Rose sighed.

"Has it always been like this?" Emily asked.

"Yep." The Bellas agreed together.

Chloe and Beca giggled as Beca tripped and fell into Chloe's arms while attempting to do the same dance move she had been stuck on all rehearsal.

"Okay seriously? That fall was definitely on purpose, it's the oldest trick in the book!" Fat Amy said.

"We can hear you guys, you know!" Beca shouted from the other side of the room.