Chapter 30. Part 1.

Hi guys! Happy Easter! (:

This will be the final chapter of 'Treat You Better (Bechloe)'. This book was so much fun to write, and I want to thank everyone who has read it! It means a lot to me. There will be five songs in this chapter. I found all of these songs before I wrote the book and used them as inspiration. I also tried to weave in the messages and lyrics of the songs into the chapters. I recommend listening to the songs as you read, as I did this while writing them. It just gives another level of depth to the performance.

Here is the list of songs:

1. Shake it out – Florence + The Machine

2. Dancing On My Own – Calum Scott

3. Treat You Better – Shawn Mendes

4. Fallin' All In You – Shawn Mendes

5. F**kin' Perfect – P!nk

This chapter does seem super long, but please keep in mind that it's mostly just lyrics. I've also split it into two different parts so that it doesn't seem like quite so much.

Enjoy! (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Narrator's POV***

It was the day everyone had been waiting for. The day that would change Beca Mitchell's life. The day that Fat Amy would get so drunk while celebrating that she would attempt to be an exotic dancer on top of the bar table. In other words, it was the day of Beca's performance, where she would finally introduce her songs to the world. And her girlfriend, Chloe Beale, couldn't be more excited about it.

"Beca! Beca! BECA! WAKE UP! IT'S PERFORMANCE DAY!" Chloe squealed as she sat on top of her sleeping girlfriend – well, attempting to sleep girlfriend.

"Chloe, it's only 7am, the performance isn't for another 13 and a half hours. Let me sleep!" Beca pleaded as she covered her face with a pillow to block out the sunlight bursting in after Chloe swung open the curtains.

"I'm way too excited for that! This is the performance that you have been working towards for months! And I need to spend the day spoiling you to prove how proud I am." The ginger said with her famous Chloe Beale smile. "Soooooooo" she added while slowly pulling back the pillow on Beca's face, "it's time to get up."

"5 more minutes."

"Beca!" Chloe giggled. "Fine, I guess I'll have to convince you another way." Chloe said seductively as she slowly leaned down over Beca's body. Their bodies were so close that they could feel the heat radiating off one another, however still not touching. Chloe knew exactly how to tease Beca.

Beca sucked in a breath as she watched her girlfriend, "and what way is that?" she asked innocently.

"This..." Chloe said as she closed the distance between their mouths making Beca let out a small moan.

"I like this way." Beca said in-between kisses, making Chloe smirk against her mouth.

~

Emily walked around the corner of the back-stage area to find Beca watching and waiting for the other musicians to perform their songs. Beca had spent the morning getting spoiled by the Bellas in celebration of her performance, before she had to go to rehearsal. But poor Beca still looked terrified. Emily hadn't ever seen her quite this scared or nervous before. Emily watched Beca as she anxiously checked her watch over and over again as the time slowly ticked away.