Chapter 4

Days turned into weeks. Him stalking me was scaring me to death. I can't handle the anxiety that he was watching my every move. He's approached me numerous times to either beg for another chance or say how he loved watching me bathe and sleep. Just the thought of me being watched day and night sent shivers down my spine. I needed to vent. But Mira still didn't believe me.

"I've got it! I'll get him to admit it!" I said out loud with determination. I started to form a plan on my way home from school.

"I'll hang out with Mira more often. I'll flirt with him to get him to slip. Like I'll ask him what pajamas he likes the most or something. Yeah!" I mumble to myself on her way home. "Now. I just hope he comes by today while I'm with Mira." I continue muttering.

At Mira's house I decide to tell Mira my plan.
"Mira. You know how you don't believe me about sting stalking me? What if I got him to admit it but without him realizing it?" Lucy asks

"How would you do that?" Mira asks while tilting her head.

"You know how my grandma doesn't let anyone over, especially guys? No ones been in my room. Not even you. I know I can get him to slip up and say something about something he shouldn't know." She states.

"Ok. Let's see how this plays out." Mira says while gesturing down the street. Lucy turns to see him walking up. He has a smirk on his face. I wonder why?

"Sting! How've you been?!" Lucy says with enthusiasm as she rushes up to hug him. This gesture makes his widen his eyes in shock. He's not the type to complain so he hugs her back. "Come sit with us and talk!" She says while pulling him twords the bench in front of Mira's house. He lets her lead him and sits down but pulls her on top of his lap. She's visibly uncomfortable but does her best to hide it.

"So sting. What have you been up to?" Mira asks.

"Just keeping myself busy. Nothing new really." Sting replies.

"What do you do to relax? Do you go somewhere at night to hang out and relax?" Lucy asks trying to sound relaxed

"Yeah. I go out every night to my favorite spot to chill. It's really relaxing." He says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Really? Where is it? Maybe we all can go!" Mira says with excitement.

Sting scowls and mumbles "it's private."

There's one hint. Give us another Lucy thinks to herself

"So Mira. I have these night gowns I like. I'd like your opinion on which one looks the best on me." Lucy says. Trying to pull sting into the conversation

"I like that pink silky dress shirt one you wear with a red thong. It shows off your ass so well..." sting all but blurts our while squeezing Lucy's butt causing her to jump up.

He just grabs her hips and slams her back on his lap. She can feel his erection and it causes her to yelp. Mira is looking at them wide eyed and shocked. She can't process all this.

"Let me go sting!" Lucy yells.

"Oh Lucy. Don't you know how long I've yearned to touch you like this. To feel your ass against my dick?" He growls into her ear causing her to cringe and shiver.

"MIRA!" Lucy yells.

Finally she snaps out of it and slaps him with all her might causing him to stop dead in his tracks. He lets Lucy go and she hops up and hides behind Mira.

"GET OUT IF HERE STING AND NEVER RETURN! WE NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR PERVERTED ASS EVER AGAIN!" Mira yells at the top of her lungs.

I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard her. Sting looks hurt, insulted, defeated and miserable. But he gets up and leaves.

Mira and Lucy look at each other with tears in their eyes.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you Lucy. I'm so so sorry!" Mira says while crying.

Lucy just hugs her and says "it's ok. I'm just glad you know the truth now." She sounds calm but tears are streaming down her face.

That night Lucy kept getting strange calls on her house phone. Some sounded like breathing and others sounded like someone getting slapped. After the 5th call she decided not to answer anymore. But that decision didn't last long as her grandma yelled at her to answer the damn phone so it would stop ringing.

She answered and this time she heard "llllluuuucccccyyyyyy....." it sounded like a mans voice. She immediately hung up. The phone rang again.

"Awww come on Lucy don't you want to play?" The voice said again.

"NO!" She yelled into the receiver and hung up. This time she checked if the line was clear and just left it off the hook.

Whoever that was scared her. She went to her room and went to bed before anything else could happen.

The calls never stopped. Neither did the footprints at her window or the fresh semen on her wall by her window in the backyard. Now there was something new. Tapping at her window. This scared her the most because her window was right next to her bed. Like just a arms reach from it. She decided to sleep in the living room that night.

A couple of days later sting approached her. "Hey Lucy!" He called out.

Hearing her name coming from him gave her chills.

"Lucy. I wish you weren't such a wild sleeper. It makes it hard for me to touch and kiss you at night..." he purrs into her ear before running off.

Did I hear that right?! No. He's messing with me. Right. There's no way. Lucy thinks in a panic. She's now shaking and her face if flushed pale.

She runs to Mira. But Mira doesn't know what to do besides call the police.

"Mira if I call he will come back with a vengeance I just know it!" Lucy cries.

"But Lucy if he's getting close enough to touch you at night then he's close enough to do something worse....he could rape you!" Mira says through tears.

Lucy's face just went red from crying so hard to pale as a sheet. She starts trembling.

What do I do now?