Deceit (Ch.12)

It was dark. No, I was blindfolded. That fucker found me. I was without my disguise for only a few minutes helping Virgil and... Where is Virgil? Is he ok? Where's Marcos? That god damn yandere better not have done anything to him. What am I saying? I need to get out of here first. Then I beat the shit out of Marcos and Virgil will finally be free.

"Hello, Pest. Are you enjoying yourself?" Damn, I really hate him. You haven't changed at all, have you. Your just more possessive this time around. Fucking yanderes... "I'll take your silence as a yes."

"Fuck you."

"Such venom. Does your mother know you talk like that?" I could feel my anger reach a boiling point, as my fangs grew. There is a reason I'm called the snake of the eastern base, and it is not because of my skin, same with Virgil. We take on the aspect of the animal. Snakes have fangs. So do I. Some snakes have venom. Let's just say, he's lucky I'm tied up.

"FUCK...YOU!" He takes off my blindfold, and after a while, I can see the sorry excuse for human trash. I wanted nothing more than to wipe that smile right off his face. 

"I forgot your mother was killed, wasn't she." Yeah by the same man you seem to idolize. "The Dragon Witch didn't spare anyone in his war, did he?"

"You're going to get your ass handed to you. You know that right? You will die and then I will feed my Nagini your fucking heart." Ok, that was a bit overkill. But it got my point across, right?

"You named your pet snake after the one in Harry Potter? What are you, 5?" You wouldn't be laughing if he was here. There's a reason I named him that, after all the basilisk didn't have one. "I'm not scared of your threats. You're nothing but tossed out trash." Again you wouldn't be saying that if he was here. I'm not the only thing that dangerous. Nagini can rip you apart. Not to mention he's a literal basilisk. What did you think, Thomas watched all that Harry Potter and nothing came here from it. 

"Ouch, now that really hurt my feelings, mister." There is only one other person who can rival Virgil with his sarcasm, and that's me. He wasn't kidding, my words really a venomous. Why do you think I play the part of the bad guy so well. He's just lucky he isn't finding out just how venomous I really am. He's also lucky I can't do that Voldemort thing where he can teleport his snake... If you can't tell, I miss my Nagini. AND I AM VERY PISSED OFF.

"Damn pest, can't you see you're not wanted?"  Can't you find something more imaginative to call me than just pest? I am sure there is plenty to say. How about the shitty steampunk serpent... Well, that's a terrible example, but the point is there are other things to say.

"And your just a Roman wannabe."

"WHAT?"

"You're dressed like him, although with black instead of white. You're way too overdramatic, I mean come on. You're annoying as fuck, my ear could literally start bleeding, And worst of all, you're TRYING TO GET WITH VIRGIL. He'll never love you. His heart belongs to Roman and nothing you can say, do, or even prove, will change that."

"Do you really think Virgil will choose a man that killed his father?"

"Do you honestly believe Virgil thinks of the Dragon Witch as his father? That kid spent all but 3 years with Patton as his dad. Patton is more a father to Virgil than that fucked up king will ever be."

"Oh, then why didn't he go back with you? Why did he choose me?"

"You know damn well. Anger is the most corrupting emotion. It worse than any spell could ever hope to accomplish. You used his anger and the dark magic he started using. You used him in a way that once again can be blamed on him."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I can see through that shitty British accent of yours. You know just how to twist things around. In that demented mind of yours, you probably do love Virgil. But you're just as fucked up as his father, using everything you can to manipulate the world in your favor without taking any blame or responsibilities. You even used the future to get what you wanted without even hesitating to break Virgil's heart in the process. All because you knew if you played your cards right, You would still end up with him. But you're wrong, He'll be with Roman. And you'll be dead."

"For someone whose named Deceit your pretty forthcoming with your thoughts." I just smiled.

"Truth is hidden in lies and lies hidden in truth. Both can be deceptive and both can be tools. I am not afraid, to tell the truth to the likes of you, you won't even be here long enough for me to even worry. Besides, how can someone as idiotic as yourself ever tell the difference between what is real and what is false? You only caught me because I let you. I've been in this fucking castle the whole damn time. Do you really think you actually got me." I was bluffing of course. That fucker caught me off guard, while I was worried about Virgil just disappearing. I'm not going to let him have that win though.

"You don't understand the predicament you are in. "

"Virgil..."

 "He won't help you. He's mine. You're going to die here, and no one is ever going to care. No one is ever going to miss you."  He cut me off. HE ACTUALLY CUT ME OFF. I swear to god... I watched as he turned to leave. He got to the door and turned the handle. I was not finished with him yet...

"You're wrong." He turned and looked back at me, anger in his eyes. "He will miss me. He will care. AND HE WILL BURN YOU AT THE STAKE WITH HIS OWN FIRE." His eyes narrowed, as he started walking back towards me. "We are his family. Did you know that dragons are protective of their family? When one gets the hurt, no matter how small it is, they will burn the whole fucking kingdom to ash." He was pissed now. The rage in his eyes burned like black fire. "And that dragon you love so much, he specializes in revenge."

"I guess, we'll just have to wait and see. Aren't we?" I was plunged back into darkness as he put the blindfold back on. I heard as he left locking the door behind him.

"Please, Virgil..."

Help...

...me