The day

You wake up next day, as early as always. Your mom is still missing wich is strange because she always comes back early. You calm telling to yourself she must decided to work until more late, and she probably felt asleep at job. The though of going back to the pizzeria pops into your mind again, what if they are not really them? What if you're wrong? What if they would actually hurt you?
-I gotta stay positive, they remember me, and I wanna see them. You say to yourself.
Even when you wanna see them, you're still afraid that it goes wrong but you keep as positive as always, or at least you try.
You finally decide to head to the kitchen and make some coffee. Minutes later the coffee is already done. You head back to your room and sit on the bed while you drink your coffee. When you have already finished drinking your coffee you head to the bathroom to take a shower.

TS~

You've already taken a shower and checked an important email that you got from the pizzeria wich said they needed you to arrive at 10:00 p.m because you were missing signing some papers. You've started getting worried about your mom so you decide to call her. While your waiting on the lane you are thinking about the animatronics, about how much you wanna see them. Finally your mom picks the phone and you get to talk to her.

—Mom?- you ask worried
—Y/N, hi. Sorry for being missing- She answers a little upset
—where are you? Why didn't you came back yesterday? Are you okay?
—everything is okay sweetie, I didn't came back because your Dad...well he got in trouble
—trouble? What kind of trouble?- you say paranoic
You can hear an strange man voice on the other side calling your mom
— I can't talk right now Y-N, i gotta go, love you sweetie. -she answers and hangs up
—Mom? Mom...?
You put your phone down desesperated and place your hands on your forehead.
This thought comes to your mind over and over again in that moment; whats going on? Where's mom? And what kind of trouble is your dad involved in?

TS~

It's 9:30 now, you're still worried about what happened with your dad and when is your mom coming back. You wish you knew so you could go with them, you were a kid when you last saw your dad. But you don't, and you have to go to work, so you can't distract right now even tough you wanna stay and ask your mom more questions, you also wanna see the animatronics, you wanna know if they still remember you.

You decide to get ready for work so you put one fo your favorite shirts and then you put some pants. You leave your hair down amd finally decide to put your favorite sneakers. Some minutes later, you are ready to go, so you get in your car and drive to the pizzeria.

You've arrived to the pizzeria and still nervous you go out of the car and head to the pizzeria entrance. You enter and find the man you talked to by phone some time ago, he tells you to follow him, so you do. He gets you to the office and tell you to sign some papers, you finish filling them in just half an hour.

—Thank you, Y-N. Now I called you earlier today because I wanted you to give a tour with yourself in the pizzeria and get to know the place a bit more, i hope you don't mind.

You think this can be your chance to talk to the animatronics. Luckily you'll be able to find out if they really remember you.

—No, not at all. It's okay, thank you.
—Good. I have to leave you here on your own now, I gotta go. Good night, Y-N

He says that and leaves. You turn around and get out of the office. You're going to talk to the, now. Your hands are shivering and your stomach is fluttering.
You walk through the pizzeria looking for them, it's been remodelated with the pass of the years. It doesn't look the same as when you were kid. It doesn't look much better anyways.
You have looked almost everywhere, you're just missing checking on the kitchen and you think they might be there so you enter there.
Just as you thought they are all there. And just as you thought you can even spell a world. You get panicked. You look at them and start getting dizzy. Seconds later you star to see blur and then completely loosing your sight the last thing you remember is one of them calling you lassie and asking if you're okay. Then it's all black. You've faint.