Late Night

You arrive home after the long shift of last night. You look for your mom but she hasn't arrived home yet. You decide to make yourself a coffee and then you go straight to your room. You don't even feel like looking at your phone right now.
A lot of questions are around your mind right now. Why didn't the animatronics tried to kill you? Who was the strange man? Why are you even thinking about that?
You try to stop thinking about it, you put your head in your pillow and you try to sleep. It's impossible but you still try.
Finally you're getting some sleep when that memory comes to your head again. Then you realize something; the animatronics from the past are very similar to the ones that were at the pizzeria. You remember them now, you already know them, you wonder if they still remind you too or if they even are the ones from 1987.  Just when youre deep enough in your thoughts you remember....the Fox, he was the lonely one. You can still remember what he said the last time you hugged him...
"Everything will be okay, I'll always protect you" you turn red without even noticing or being able to help it. You try to stop your blush so you change the theme back to the other animatronics. Maybe they remember you and they won't hurt you, you hope woth all your heart that it's just like that. Now that you know about it you really want to talk to them again.
You decide that tomorrow you will try to talk to them. To see if they still remembering you. You deny it but you hope a little more that the Fox still reminds you.

You fall asleep while thinking about the lil Fox, you'll talk to him tomorrow...luckily.