What Happened that day

(The memory)
You went to the pizzeria one summer in 1987, you are very excited to go to the pizzeria near your house, even if you are afraid of the animatronicos.time skip, your father does not go because he has to deal with an issue and you do not have time to ask why You are very excited and you already want to leave. Your mother does not either because you do not allow her and she does not want you to be late.
you arrive and sit next to your mother at a table and start playing with your fingers because you are very nervous. They eat time skip
Everyone is playing with the main animatronics, the toys. You want to go with them but there is a crowd and you feel insecure to go.
Your mother tells you to go play and tell her you're going to go later, she tells you that then they'll better go home and you answer without giving her the opportunity to say anything that is NOT. You tell her you have to go to the bathroom and she tells you that she will take you. You say no and you run out before I can do anything.
You do not really want to go to the bathroom, but you do not want to go either. You want to at least have a chance to see the animatronics up close. There is a group of children that is entering a room. It makes you curious but it bothers you so much to be around other people that you do not know that you turn your eyes towards the corridor again. You find a door that says PARTS AND SERVICES and apparently no one is there, so you decide to enter carefully so that no one will listen to you. Everything is dark in there, but you go your way. You stumble over something and you fall. When you look up to see you can see a red light that intimidates you a little. You're looking for the switch and you turn on the light. You turn back and that light is still there, you realize that it is a kind of animatronic, it is blue, it has long ears but you can not see its face, apparently there are only a lot of cables where it should be. Scared you turn around and you realize that there are also two more animatronics, they do have a face, there is a duck apparently a bit hurt and without wires and a bear also damaged. The bear tries to get up and go towards you. You panic and run to the edge of the room. Again you can feel something seeing you behind you, so you turn around. It is another animatronic, but this is a fox with only one damaged ear. Before you can shout the animatronic covers your mouth and with a very agitated voice and tells you that everything is fine, that you do not get scared. You try to calm down and discover your mouth. You're looking at that fox again, it's not as scary as you thought. You ask what they do there and because the other animatronics are out, the fox tries to talk but another animatronic, the bear, interrupts and tells you that they were the main ones but after a while they replaced them and left them in that small space. You look a little sad and feel sorry for them. The duck asks you what your name is, thanks to his voice you can tell that she is a woman. You tell him your name and you stay quiet for a few seconds. You decide to ask  what are their names.
The blue animatronic tells you that it is called bonnie and that is a piece of advice, but they took off his face to repair it but they never gave it back to him.
The bear is called Freddy
The duck is called Chica
And the fox is called Foxy and he's a pirate, or so he told you.
You smile and you look at all of them. You can see that the top three get along better, which leaves the pirate alone from time to time.
Before I could say one more thing, you heard screams from children in the next room, where the group of children was and an alarm sounded. You get scared and start crying you run to the side of the room again where it is foxy and hugs you. It tells you that everything will be fine, that the tea will protect forever. You do not say anything because you can only cry at that moment and your hands tremble.
Your mother is screaming your name and looking everywhere you go, enters the room you are in, takes you abruptly from the arms of foxy and tells you not to approach them, takes you out of the room and you can not even say nothing. Only the animatronics watching as you leave.
In the car you ask her what happened and your mother looks very worried, she tells you that a child was bitten in the frontal lobe by an animatronic and apparently something else happened, something even more serious but she could not see it because she was looking for you, she was afraid something would happen to you. You do not tell her anything about the animatronics, because she was already paranoid enough.

After arriving at your home with your mother, the doors are open as if someone had tried to leave very hurried and urgently, your father is not in the house and your mother tries to call him but can not. Your father is missing and you do not know what to do, so you just wrap on your mother's shoulders when she tells you that everything will be fine.
You both wait all night, your mother tells you to go to sleep and that daddy will arrive soon, but she will get angry if you are not asleep so you fall asleep as she asked you
The next day you wake up and find your mom crying in the living room, hoping you will not hear her. You approach and ask her where is your dad and she can not say a word so she just hugs you hard for a few minutes.
After a while he tells you that your father called from jail. That will come out soon because everything is due to a misunderstanding but can not go to visit because that would only make the situation worse
You try to understand but you do not succeed, so you think that this is not serious, you are a little girl and you do not think it is anything serious so you only stay with your mother trying to make her smile.

You were only six years old back then, it's been twelve years since then and now you're eighteen, your parent haven't came back yet. And all you can do is support your mom now the way she supported you when you were little.