Character Sheet( I've re-did this book so many times you have no idea..)

Mylo- Thief

August - Prince

King Augustus - King

Queen Lillian- Queen

Willow- Loyal Ragger thief

Terra- Loyal Ragger thief

Carl- Ragger's rebellious thief

Niki- Carl's girlfriend (which now that I think about it, never gets mentioned in this story..was in this book's previous story concept)

Vex- Southie thief (may become more important...at a later date)

Micheal- guard for the kingdom, (childhood friend of Mylo, mate: Clare)

Clare- chef of the king

Doctor Samuel- personal certified doctor for the household

Rien- servant of August, (possible mate: Sep)

September- Younger brother of August, (possible mate: Rien)

~Ranking in the Thieves Guild~

The questions were If the Raggers had ranks, what were the rank called and what was the task that was connected with the rank. Mylo answered," Yes, We have ranks. They are Streetlord, Warrior, Ranger, Hunter, Healer, Scout,Leaders, and Elders. There are sub-categories though. Streetlord is the leader of them all, though we do not live in a city we keep that name to know about our history. Warriors are the people that defend the borders of the territory, Hunters get the food and make traps. Healers go out to get herds,also heal the sick and the injured. Scouts search the new areas that haven't been explored, like caves and open fields. Leaders lead the Warriors and the Scout, they assign tasks to the Scouts. Elders are former streetlords, they give advice to the Streetlord and the people, some say they also make sure that the Streetlord doesn't become overwhelmed or power hungry." August said," What did you do before...?" Mylo said," I was a newling. They are the young people of the clan and have no title..I was training to be a dagger expert to be a scout. Being able to go where ever you want and go places outside of the territory, it was all I wanted to do..."Caretaker- takes care of everyone, makes sure they are feed and healthy, they also look after the children in the makeshift orphanage.

-=-=-=-

Original Concept: Before March 11, 2017...But I deleted some chapters, so the Original Concept Idea time is not known..

Finished: September 8,2018

Finally finished... and I'm gonna have this as the first thing..Yeah, I know character sheets are usually more indept, but..I had to have a character list simply to look back on for reference..Since I've re-did this 3 times..So I hope you enjoy! Chi Out!