What Was Bound To Happen (Author's Note 2021)

I'm back!

Wow... you read this whole thing? I'm impressed (and confused)

That meant you either enjoyed the story or were losing brain cells (either or makes me happy!). Once more I apologize for the amount of mistakes and boxes of texts I created, I have yet to fix up this story, nor have I found the time and inspiration to even try.

But, like all my stories, I wanted to leave off with one final note in regards to what was bound to happen with this story in the distant future (and why it never happened).

~<>~

After completing this story in 2018, I wanted to expand it into a three-part series: Countdown 1, Countdown: Clockwork, and Countdown: Anachronica (once Reset)

Countdown: Clockwork (2018) was introduced in mid-2018, aiming to continue where this story left off. Clockwork was told through the eyes of an older Breeze trying to make her place as she reaches maturity. Shadow served to be their guardian, and Whiteclaw was a distraught, broken raptor too sad to function right. The survivors try to balance their luck in this new world full of humans, but after the clock is fixed by one of them a new timer is set, threatening to end them all once more.

Countdown: Anachronica (2019) was going to take place in the distant past, taking the survivors of Clockwork into the Permian Period. There was no story plan made.

~<>~

Clockwork (as it was being written) actually starting gaining major ground at it's start. With more 3D characters, emotional conversations, and awesome fight scenes, the story was different in a fantastic new way. Even at the time it won several more awards in the higher ranked area (2nd and 1st place prizes).

But once Ripper: An Indoraptor Story started in August of 2018, Countdown was immediately shut down. I lost inspiration to continue, and I didn't have any ideas as to how this story would end. It spread to 10 chapters before it ceased. 

The book was finally lost (joining many others) when the draft was deleted in my high school email purge. The last remnant of what could've been is this cover made by a friend of mine who had left this website long ago:

 The last remnant of what could've been is this cover made by a friend of mine who had left this website long ago:

Once more, thank you all for reading this story. This served to be my starting point here on Wattpad, and managed to help me create so many more stories for you all to enjoy. 

Because of it, several new saurian stories are on their way, such as my Triceratops story: HORNS (2022), my Sci-Fi Spinosaurus story: FINTAIL (2023), and a culmination of everything in the upcoming story SUNSPOTS (2024).

Yes, these characters will return.

Thank you for reading! I hope to see you all soon!