Whiteclaw (The Clock) Part 1

Hey guys, how's it hanging? Hope you guys are enjoying this story! I can't believe that we reached 1.5k reads! Thanks so much everybody...

The end of this story is actually closer than you think, and my ideas on its ending are actually really awesome and interesting, but also dark. Mainly from here on, its going to be surrounding nearby Whiteclaw, and Shadow's perspectives, since majority of our main characters are, well....dead, except for Atlas and Thunder (Who isn't really a main character to me). 

Within the next two chapters, we finally get to see the true power of the Clock, and what's going on with Whiteclaw's absence in the story. This is also the second time humans are teased in the story. Also, the clock will finally show its darkest powers of using fear against others to keep them in the clock forever, which is why Whiteclaw hasn't woken up yet. Shadow doesn't really remember what happened when he got out, but vice versa, it happened similarly, though he was pulled out in time, unlike Whiteclaw.

Hope you guys enjoy! And I hope you're hype for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's Trailer tomorrow! :D

"GAH!"

My eyes snapped open when I came to, and once again, the feeling of my own muscles finally flowered back into my system. My heart raced as I breathed hard, staring up at a strange flat ceiling above me. My back felt comfortable for some reason, as if I was lying upon flesh or something. 

But things only got stranger from there.

I felt different.

As if I wasn't in my own body.

I could see with both eyes now, without a single dent or injury on my body.

My claws....they were flat and soft....like fleshy soft. Instead of scales, I felt skin rub against each other. They were flat, and within each.....finger...was some strange webbing that extended and closed. And....

Where's my tail? Where's my snout?! Where's my teeth!!!

I gasped, jerking myself upright, terrified out of my life.

Good, you're awake, the clock rumbled.

"Where...what....how the hell?" I spun around, feeling my strange soft neck twist around, "W-What did you do to me?! W-What the hell am I?"

Silence.

My eyes, they aren't even as sharp as before! What used to be my shout laid a sharp nose with two nostrils hidden underneath its triangle, and besides those were two plump cheeks. My face was flat! How was it flat?

There were some soft red-ish covers that laid upon my leg, and they felt warm and smooth. They were also gaudy on some parts, and blocked the cold from the air around me. I lifted my....hand into the air, then sniffed it.

Oil?

How do you feel? The clock's voice still remained inside me. But I was speechless. Why in the world would I look like this? What was this? What was I?

Human, the clock answered my thoughts, you're human.

"What's a human?" I frowned, seeing my shorted claws, now foggy and shiny squarish figures on my 5 fingers.

The ones who take over your world when all your species is gone.

I had strange floating things on my arm, not like feathers, but little strands of hair. They tickled a bit when I touched them, but changed feeling when I pulled at one in curiousity. I sighed, then looked around at my surrounds to get a better taste of the strange world.