Whiteclaw (36 hours after)

I felt confused and alert as I dragged the half-eaten carcass through the cold snow, shivering like a leaf as the wind blew through my scales. Whoever ate my prey is gonna pay, I thought angrily as I yanked the flesh across the snow, but I gotta focus, let's go Whiteclaw! My jaws were a bit weakened and tired as I pulled this heavier weight through the dead cretaceous forest, groaning often with each tug of the body, until eventually, I stopped short. When you pull things with your mouth, it reminds you of literally ripping all of your teeth out of your mouth. I had to do some jaw exercises while it throbbed in pain as I stood there in knee deep snow in the ongoing storm. At this point embracing the cold weather, I thought I was beyond frozen. My tail, claws, and feet in the snow went completely numb. I was cold-blooded, I can't be cold and cold-blooded! My body couldn't produce heat, so there could be a really cold breeze, and I could think of being drowned in a frozen lake. As of now, I think I'm drowning in a frozen ocean. My teeth were chattering as I stared at the bloody carcass, seeing the trail of blood from where I started get piled upon by the snow from above. I took another sharp tug at the meat, then another, but the temperature was dropping faster than I could pull. Suddenly, a loud roar, somewhat of an explosion of noise echoed the storm consumed world, which is when I stopped short, and quickly sniffed the air for a presence. But even my sniffer was broken.

"Hello?!" I cried out into the snowstorm, more cold flakes streaming at my face and bouncing off my body. Another roaring noise bellowed on my left side, where the wind was coming from in the storm. Worry spread across my face, and with fear drawing closer, I began yanking the carcass faster and faster. The air whipped into my face, drawing out my advantage of eyesight. The storm was cancelling out all my senses out, including the sense of where I was. Because the way that I went led me on a hill. The cave where my pack was at seemed lost in the dust.

"HELLO?!" I roared out again in the screaming wind that bent the dead trees like twigs, "SOMEBODY?!" To make things worse, the next thing I felt on my numb body was the ground shaking. The ground wobbled a bit lighter than before, but it was enough to make me worry. Panic flooded immediately in my mind. I couldn't see what was coming, but instincts told me that it wasn't all that good. And they were right. The first warning was the ground shaking. The next was the sight of dead trees suddenly dropping like flies to the ground. Seconds later, I thought I was struck by a wall. A huge cloud went rolling down the mountainside towards me and the carcass like a firestorm, and slammed into me hard. And now I know how it feels to get yanked back. My body got thrown back by the snow, crashing into sticks, twigs, and bark all together, which sliced my flesh easier than I could cut into hide. I got lift for the first time, whereas I flew above ground level. That sudden feeling died out when I struck the ground, exactly in the path of the cloud of snow. A strange heavy weight then closed in on me, a wave of white darkness unlike any other, which swallowed me whole on the downhill fall. Then to finalize the cloud's mission, it buried me in thick deep snow. I let out a screech of pain as more weight flattened me deeper and deeper. I thought a huge tree had fallen on me when the noise finally subsided. But I was in trouble. The light from above began to disappear as more and more weight piled upon each other.

"No, no, no!" I cried out, "No! NO! NO!" Pain erupted all over my body as I became crushed from above, drowning in the darkness. My eyes widened as the last speck of light vanished from view, encompassing me with a cold shadow. My heart was thundering in my mind, and I could hear its own panicked screams in my chest.

"Help!" I croaked as a cold chill slowly crept into my inside, "Help me please." The next problem came from my breathing. I was suffocating. I took in a deep breath, but came back with a cold feeling, but no air. And each breath I took, less air came back.

"I'm gonna die!" I whispered horrified, feeling the tears rush down my face, "Oh gosh no..." Feeling weakened and cold, I was a statue, side planted into the freezing snow, embracing something that I wished had never come, a cold dark death approaching. Either I somehow get out miraculously, or this may be my last moment alive with the weight of the world on my shoulders.