60 (Part I)

Seriyah

Today was enrolment and results day at uni

Today was enrolment and results day at uni. I was currently getting dressed in my room with Amina.

'What time did Monae say she was getting there?' Amina asked whilst making a video of herself on Snapchat.

I had my head in the wardrobe, looking for my vans. But I could hear the snapchat filter music. 'Why are my friends so vain?' I said out loud as I picked up my missing shoe.

'Shut up cause I know you have BARE pictures of yourself. You just shy.' She said rolling her eyes.

'Whatever. But She said to call her when we leaving because Aaron is going to take them both,' I replied. As I slipped my vans on.

'So how was the other night with MJ?' Isaid and smiled.

Amina shrugged her shoulders. 'No different. We aren't even talking because he wanted to bring up this petty ass rumour he heard and I'm over dealing with these young mindless guys.' she said rolling her eyes.

Amina would never admit this but she really did like MJ, and just when she thought things were going good, something would always come and ruin it.

Amina started to tell me how she left his house the other day like a hot head but shortly text him after saying that they'll talk she just needed a moment and hadn't got back to him since.

'So when you gonna message him then?' I asked her.

'When I'm ready.' She shrugged. 'But you and Izzy though,' Amina said whilst nudging Me and laughing.

What's the deal over there?' She asked.

I smiled and mumbled under my breath. 'We're good, I guess.' As thoughts of the day we had sex appeared in my head.

'Sorry sis, what you say?' Amina said smiling knowing fully well she heard.

'I have something to tell you.' I said.. I already told Nae so it's about time I tell my other sis.

'You and Izzy has sex?' She said as she continued taking selfies.

'How did you know?' I said turning around to her shocked. I was gonna be annoyed if izzy or Nae had told.

'Because everytime you say 'I have something to tell you' you have this stupid smile on your face and you get shy.' She said laughing. 'But go on sis, tell me.'

'Well you're right. we had sex,' I said this time but a little louder.

Amina grinned from ear to ear.

'You're too cute.' She said.

'No I'm serious and I actually like him a lot,' Seriyah said playing with her fingers.

Things took off between me and Izzy and due to this as each day grew so did my feelings for Izzy, they were really disappearing for Tre, I weren't even interested in him at all at this point. Izzy made me happy and i loved being around him.