24.

Seriyah

I woke up and noticed I was still in Tre's room

I woke up and noticed I was still in Tre's room. I looked at my surroundings trying to spot Tre but I couldn't see him. I was soooo tired. From being at uni all day, to arguing with him and then whatever happened after.

I can't believe what happened earlier today. The crazy thing is... I think I enjoyed it. I looked down noticing I was still in bed with Just tre's shirt on, I checked the time seeing it was 11pm.

I jumped out his bed and took off his top quickly scurrying for my clothes. I found my bra and was in the process of putting it on until the door opened and I grabbed tre' stop trying to shelter my body.

'I've seen it already anyways.' Tre said winking at me.

I blushed and turned away from him still using his shirt to cover myself. He walked up to me and removed the shirt I was using and bit his lip. 'No more being shy.' He said kissing me again.

My mind started to race and the same feeling I had earlier was going over my body again. He stopped and kissed my forehead and gave me back the top when he realised I was uncomfortable. I smiled at him and continued to put my clothes back on.

'Is Monae still here?' I asked

'Nah she left with Aaron a couple hours ago. I told her I'd take you home when you woke up though.' He said while watching me still as I stood in the mirror watching myself get dressed.

'Come here.' He said from across the room with his eyes not leaving mine.

I walked towards him and he sat me in his lap pecking me. 'Did you like it?' He asked as he looked me in the eyes. I couldn't read what he was saying but he looked so sexy right now.

My baby 😩.

I was shy and I didn't really wanna talk about this.. 'what?' I asked while laughing.. but I knew Tre wouldn't let me go if I didn't answer properly, im sure he liked seeing me uncomfortable kmt. So I replied 'yeah.' shyly and blushed while leaning into him and hugging him so he couldn't see my face.

'Good, wait till you get this dick.' He said touching my area again and then patting my lap to get me off him.

'Can't wait.' I tried to mumble whilst whilst away but failed miserably. He quickly whipped his head in my direction and looked at me with shock before biting his lip again then licking his lips while staring at me. 'Say no more.'

I raised my eyebrow and smirked but left it at that and walked over to the mirror that hung on his bedroom door.

'You sure you wanna go home.' He said to me again looking me up and down.

'Yes.' I said laughing, I wasn't staying over here after what just happened. I know things can easily get crazy and I'm not looking to cross that line with him... yet.