57.

Seriyah

After my convo with Tre yesterday I felt a little better

After my convo with Tre yesterday I felt a little better. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I felt relieved or something. I just hoped I was doing the right thing. I duno what the future holds for izzy and I But I'm just gonna continue going with the floor. It's working so far i guess.

The Uber pulled up outside of the shopping centre in which I was meeting Ricky at. I texted him yesterday cause of how bad I felt about what happened and here we are. It took a bit of convincing but he agreed that he would meet me and I knew he would. He'd always be my nigga Ricky.

I got out of the car, and I saw him standing by the entrance. We instantly made eye contact and I gave him a wave, and he just stood there and nodded.

This was going to be a challenging day. I already knew how stubborn he could be.

'Hey Ricky,' I said as I approached him. He didn't reply to me instantly as he typed on his phone, then locked it, pushing it into his pocket.

'Yo.' He replied.

I sighed and looked to sky. God please don't let me get angry today, I'm trying to do right by you.

'Let's just go eat.' I said and gestured for him to walk in.

We headed inside Westfield and Into the restaurant and he made sure to stay as a few steps ahead of me. I just rolled my eyes and began to reply to a few texts on my phone.

BBLU ❤️:
Aminaaaa😋:
sisters, lets go Shisha & cocktails on Friday?
Read 1:59pm

Twinnn:
Im downnnn
But can come mine, you said 11 so where are you?
Read 1:59pm.

Aminaaa😋:
I'm at MJ's and I don't even wanna hear what you have to say. I'll be there later.
Bye, don't even reply.
Read 1:59pm

Twinnn:
LOOOOOOOOOOL🤐🤐🤐🤐.

Me:
But she swears she don't like him ... ok.
& Friday is good for me tooo!
Delivered 2:03pm

I scrolled up to see an incoming text from Izzy. I got butterflies as I opened it.

Iz:
I wanna see you tonight so you need to stay with me 🤔 I miss your chubby face.
Read 2:04pm

I smiled to myself and replied.

Me:
Ask nicely.
Delivered 2:05pm