26.

Izzy

I looked through my wardrobe again to find something to wear for this end of year bbq today

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked through my wardrobe again to find something to wear for this end of year bbq today. I didn't even want to go but my boys would let me stay home. But I was looking to just relaxing but I didn't know how much Time I could spend with  Ashley I know she's gonna be moving mad and wanting to be all up under me but whatever. That's my girl regardless.

And more time I couldn't be bothered with all the arguing as I had already said I would go. She said she would be here by 7pm, and we would all go together.

My music automatically cut because I had an incoming call. I slowly walked towards my desk, I assumed it was Ashley calling so I picked up without looking at the name but to my surprise it was Olivia.

What the fuck does she want?
I sighed and decided to just pick up.

'Hello,'

'Oh so you can't reply to my messages but you can pick up the phone,' she replied with some attitude in her voice. And I instantly knew this weren't Ashley.

The fuck? I'm not her man so why she stalking me like this.

'I was just wondering if you was going to that bbq later on today?' She asked.

'Yeah something like that,' I replied uninterested.

'Alright well I'll see you there then,' she replied.

I didn't even say bye I just hung up. I don't know why this girl hasn't got the message that I'm not interested because I've got a girl. I don't need the headache in my life.

My music went back to playing, and I sat at my desk to roll my zoot.

'What time you trying to cut,' MJ shouted from outside my door.

'Like in 20 minutes. I'm waiting for Ashley,' I shouted back.

Eman started to laugh. 'Oh fucking hell'

I shook my head and laughed to myself. MJ and Eman, and Ashley didn't see eye to eye. They were a bad combination. She ain't like them from the jump. I don't know why but she just don't ever say hi to them because she feels they don't respect her or this relationship. I don't know where she got this from, I tried to explain it's not that, but Ashley.. she only listens to what she wants to hear.

'Ite fuck that, I'm gonna drive my car with Eman cos I don't wanna hear no shit on my good day off,' Eman said shoving his head round the door.

I nodded, and sparked my zoot just waiting for Ashley's arrival.

10 minutes later and I heard a knock at the door, and later heard some footsteps running up the stairs.

'Hey baby,' I heard Ashley say as she walked into my room.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ENVY जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें