20.

Izzy (Isiah)

'Babe where you going?' Ashley said to me as I put on my clothes and got ready to leave.

'I'm going uni quickly, I got some shit to do.' I said. I loved my girl Ashley but she was annoying as fuck. She always thought I was cheating when I weren't. She didn't trust me and I duno why. Almost makes me want to cheat so her moaning could mean something but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. All these bitches at school spoke to much as well so I wouldn't be shocked if someone would tell her first.

'I don't want you to go.' She moaned again. I rolled my eyes internally and just continued to get ready.

She started talking again and i felt like she was about to start her shit so I just tuned her out... Ashley and I had been together since college times. Our parents introduced us and everything just made sense it was like we were meant to be. She's from a wealthy family whom only mixed with people of their 'caliber' or so they said. Her family are cool people but just a little to stuck up for me but I guess my parents are the same. We've been on and off for about 4 years and as annoying as she is I can't let her go. Her parents have done a lot of my family and vice versa. My dad loves us together but my mum ain't really here for it. She says she knows Ashley ain't the one. I shrug her off cause I know I have love for her and she's my girl so whatever imma deal with it. If it's not meant to be then I'd know.

'Hello Isiah???' She said snapping her hands at me.

'Yes Ashley?

'I said are you coming back here after you finish uni, I want us to go out and eat.' She said pouting.

'Yeah I'll be back baby.' I said as I leaned in so I could kiss her. I kissed her neck then her lips and gave her another hug before I left out. I needed to go to my yard quick and pick up my boy. I bathed and all that shit at Ashley's so all I needed to do was change my clothes and make my way to uni.

Once I got to my car I connected my phone to the speakers and Rick Ross's album started playing. I enjoyed the music as I rode to my house. My phone began to ring removing me from my thoughts.

'Where you bruv our exams at 3 and it's 2pm u Bitch.' My jigga josh said through the speakers.

'Shut up I just left Ashley's I'm coming now.' I said.

He kissed his teeth 'just hurry the fuck up.' He replied and then locked off the phone.

Bitch.

I shook my head and just continued my journey home. I didn't live far from Ashley's accommodation so I would be home in the next 10 minutes. When I pulled up to my house I received a text from Ashley.

Ashley💍 - I miss you already 😢.

I laughed before airing the text. She'd end up calling me and convincing me to come back to hers. She had her ways. I got out of my car and used the key to auto lock the doors as I walked towards the entrance of my house.

'Oi.' I shouted once I got into the house.

'What bruv.' He replied as he appeared from upstairs ready to go uni.

'5 minutes n we're out.' I said as I ran up the stairs 2 steps at a time and quickly found something to change into before we headed out. I found something comfortable to wear cause I was gonna chill in uni for a bit after my exam.
We left the yard and made our way to uni.
.....