27.

Aaron (AP)

Monae was currently standing in front of me and we were just chilling

Monae was currently standing in front of me and we were just chilling. She leaned more into me and I instantly gave her a big hug from the back and kissed her neck causing a few more people to stare.

These mandem have been staring at me and Monae like wastemen wishing it was them. I duno why everyone's shocked only I had the sauce to bag this beauty.

The bitches on the hand have been gawking. I know she's pree'd it too but ignoring it. If anyone had anything to say they could come up to us.

I put my hand around the lower half of her body causing her to blush and look up at me as we swayed to the music.

'You look beautiful today,' I whispered into her ear.

She smiled and kissed me again.

When I pulled away, I noticed Seriyah and Amina had come back. I said hi to Seriyah and looked at Amina up and down. She screwed me before rolling her big eyes at me, then looking away.

I dont even wanna begin to discuss why I dont fuck with her, but it stems from a while back and she knows. I'm not even bothered about her, but I'm soon gonna have to put her in her place if she keeps looking at me all crazy or talking shit to Monae.

I'm only trying to be cool with her because of Monae, but she really testing my patience. I know amina's a hoe and I don't want her thot behaviour rubbing off on my princess.

'Want a drink?' I asked looking around at everyone just so I could get away from being around her.

The boys, plus Monae and Seriyah nodded and I nodded back.

'Nah,' Amina said bluntly.

Who the fuck was asking you? I thought. She knows I wouldn't get her shit.

'Wasn't asking you anyway,' I replied and kissed Monae quickly on her lips before leaving hastily I know she'd have something to say.

As I headed to the kitchen to get a drink. I felt the devil around me I knew there were a pair of eyes on me. I turned my head to see one of the thots in first year I had fucked a few times earlier this year.

'You good' I asked her as she stared me down.

She kissed her teeth. 'You're so full of shit you know,' she began to say as she walked towards me and cornered me by a wall.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. These hoes are so mad because I'm in a relationship and always corner me when I'm by myself but they are never brave enough to try it with Monae there.

I moved away from her quickly. I didn't have time to entertain this convo because the way people talk and with this girls big mouth, people would twist up the story and start some shit between Monae and I.