49.

Izzy

The day to myself was more than needed

The day to myself was more than needed. No trap business, no nothing. I crashed at Ricky's last night because I was too tired to drive home. Things were overly hectic in the trap, and it was taking all of my time.

Sometimes I felt to quit but the money was too good to do that.

I heard my phone ringing and I checked to see Ashley's name on my screen. I ain't spoken to her since yesterday so I thought I'd pick up.

'Yo' I said through the phone.

'Where are you?' She replied quickly.

'Ricky's yard, wassup?'

'Is That why you haven't picked up my calls or replied to me? She said with attitude. I rolled my eyes cause I knew she was about to start an argument over nothing.

'I fell asleep here Ashley that's it.' I said tiredly.

'Whatever. Sleep there forever then. Bye.' And with that she locked off the phone. I took the phone away from my ear and stared at it. I shook my head cuz I know in a few hours she'd be back apologising.

I closed my eyes and just allowed myself to go back to sleep on the couch. 5 minutes into my nap, I heard the doorbell ringing. I ignored it the first time, hoping they'd open the door themselves. only to then hear the doorbell ringing again.

'How can this nigga not have key? So stupid,' I mumbled to myself as I got off the chair.

I headed down the stairs, and the doorbell rung again.
'Fam why the fuck... oh-'I said as I swung open the door. I was taken back a little because it was Seriyah. I scratched the back of my head as she stood there. What was she doing here? I thought to myself.

'Oh sorry, is Ricky home?' She mumbled looking at the ground and she sniffed a little.

'Nah he's not.' I replied while looking at her. I could tell she was going through something.

'Alright, I'll come back later.' She turned around and began to walk away.

'He isn't home at the moment, he just ran down the road,' I said causing her to look up at me. This girl was super pretty, and everytime I see her, I deep it more. She just stood looking at me, and I could see she was upset or had been crying.

'Oh okay, can you ask him to call me when he's back then' she said and turned around again.

'Na u know what, Just come inside and wait for him. He won't be that long,' I said to her.

She turned around and let out this half hearted smile and entered the house. 'Thank you.' She said. She came in, and sat on the sofa so I sat on the sofa opposite her.

Thank God the TV was on because there was some real awkward silence that came over whenever we were around eachother. Sitting opposite her was hard cause she was very good looking and I kept finding myself staring at her.