Vampire 2

Jack:
I arrived at a house it was huge to say the least. It was what I expected from a prince himself. I stepped out the car to find myself unable to walk that well since I ha e been crawling and sitting all my life I'm surprised I'm still in shape. Oh yeah we don't get fed fattening things, vampires created food that taste so so good to anyone but doesn't put the extra calories. It had the taste of what you wanted and in the beginning I was in love but now I just wanted real food no matter the taste, it was real. I felt strong arms pick me up as we headed to the castle , it was beautiful, white and warm the interior was dark and red which soothes me for some reason. I felt safe like I was at home, this place made me feel like I was home with my family again. As much as I tried I couldn't help but snuggle into zander and smile, I guess he really liked the action as he gave me a short but sweet kiss on the cheek.
"Do you want to meet your brother"
He asked it scared me at first but the his soothing voice called me. Ever since i was a kid I was scared of anything it's the way I was raised to be.
"Yes please sir"
I said sweetly, he looked down and smiled. Oh god what was happening to me first the snuggling now the respect towards these bloodsucking monsters remember what your parents said there a waste of space, I started kicking and screaming.
This was hell