Markiplerxantisepticeye (smut)

Mark:
I was taking a shower, when something grabbed my waist "don't be afraid" a familiar voice said "what is it anti" I say annoyed it was that time of the month were Anti came to pay me a visit. "Tut tut tut" he tutted me like I was some sort of child "it's daddy kitten" I sighed "sorry daddy" I say as he gridded against me "you k ow what I want so why not just give I already" I was holding back my moans but I knew that there was no point so I let it all loose I string of sinful noises escaped my mouth. "That's it darling" I said he bent down and turned me around. He held my dick and continued to give me a blow job. I threw my hard back and moaned I felt like the biggest slut I. The world and I loved it. He stopped in a teasing manner waiting for my reaction "daddy please continue I am yours and yours only just pleasure me" he deepthroated me and I lost it I threw my head against the wall and stumbled back. He hummed sending tones of pleasure running through my veins.
He pushed me up against the wall and started to thrust hard into me. I moaned as he sucked on my neck. "That's it baby moan for me be my little sly that I can love and play with" I moaned in response.  He said he was close "daddy I am so close" he came in me and I let my load go.

An:
Sorry short