Sin

Jack:
Sitting on the old rag on the red dusty couch. My mind at ease, like sitting in an open field with beautiful flowers and soft breeze. My head gently swaying back and forth to the sound of my music with foot tapping on the creaky oak floor. I had a slight smile on my face, music always made my day it brings me to a sense of comfort. I invited mark over and I was waiting for him. I wasn't rich I was poor my family had little to any money but we're a strict religious and if they found out I was gay, they would kick me out on the streets. I secretly loved mark and it pained me that I couldn't tell him how much I cared I knew he was gay but I don't think that he likes me like that. I herd a Knock on the door. It was mark I rushed to the door and unlocked it quickly not caring about the era plug that was hanging out of my ear. Mark let out a deep raspy chuckle it sent shivers down my spine and a warm feeling in my belly. I hugged him tightly as he let out a silent hi. He was in uncontrollable laughter as he pulled the ear plugs out my ears. My face heated up as my song had movies on to an over sexual song. I started laughing too. I pushed him into my house playfully, he gave me a light shove back as we started to play fight like a bunch 7 year olds. We both fell on the couch laughing. "Jack can I tell you something" he said in his deep handsome voice "sure mark" I squeaked "jack I love you" he looked me deeply in the eyes with his chocolate brown eyes. My head nearly jumped out my throat " I-I love you too it's just my parents" I looked down at the ground. My eyes started to water. Suddenly marks strong hand grabbed my chin and pulled me to look up at him in his eyes. "You can come live with me and my family they'll accept you I promise"
I kissed him deeply.
What am I about to do?