Run away

Mark:
"Jack please" I pleaded I couldn't control it. Darkness rising inside of me I could feel him taking over. He ran to me I was shaking on the floor "mark...what is...it" sniffling between words and crying his eyes out. I felt my stomach twist I hated to put my jack through so much but the only way to keep him safe is if he leaves "run...far away...ware I can't find you *cough* were he can't find you" I looked him dead in the eyes fear and sadness taking over but I felt...lust. Oh no. His emotions were affecting mine "leave now GO JACK RUN" I screamed tears in my eyes "GO" I couldn't stand this any longer with that he bolted through the door and I herd cries all the way out. "I'm glad he safe" I whispers to myself am I let darkness consume me.

Jack:
I ran deep into the forest clueless of what happened and weather mark is safe. All my emotions spilling out on the forest floor as I ran bawling my eyes out. I wanted to feel his warmth his safety his love. Again. I stopped when I couldn't run anymore. Broken and in despair I fell to my knees and sat there crying wondering thoughts about weather me and mark would ever see each other again, or maybe we are over. Whatever it was I know it is something important since mark wouldn't tell me to go for no apparent reason. I remember when I looked in his eyes all I saw was lust. Marked wouldn't do that he wouldn't look at me in such a dirty way. He's been keeping secrets from me and I want answers I don't care what it costs to get them I am getting answers. I soon as I went to get up and story on over to our house I blacked out.

I woke up strapped down to a chair with a red gag in my mouth. I remember this basement. It is mine and marks basement ware we would roll play and put are kinks into action. I look around. Yep same as I remember all the whips knifes handcuffs dildos vibrators you name it we have it and used it. We used to hold each other every time after comforting because we knew the after pain hurt worse. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I remember all those lovely words mark whispered in my ear before we fell asleep in each other's arms. "Don't tell me you're crying about him" I bitter voice said it sounded like marks but deeper more...cold. A tear streamed down your face. "I'll tell you this once" a familiar face approached me It was like marks but more cold more scary more...evil and lustful. "You won't be seeing him for a long time" I shiver I tried to say something but was muffled by the gag "if you promise not to scream I will take the gag off hit it" I frantically nodded my head I had so manny question I wanted to ask so manny thing I wanted to say. "What's your name" was the first thing that came out of my mouth my words barely ably to for I was so scared "darkiplier dark for short but you will call me master" he said blankly I remember mark saying to call me daddy but that was only during our kinky times. "What are you intentions" I ask I look up at him. "You see here jack we are alter egos im darks alter ego and antis yours me and anti loved each other company like you and mark do but mark saw that we were becoming 'unsafe' and a bit to close to you and him so trapped is in yours and his mind forever and completely erased your memory of anti it hurt him very much and I can only see him if you let him take control of your body, poor boy it hurt when mark did that he had good intention I know but he is a little overprotective I love all of you but sometimes we just get carried away but now your here I can finely see anti again" he said sadly "wait if mark put you in our minds could he separate us again" I asked "yes but I doubt that" he said looking down sadly "what if his boyfriend were to brake up with him if he didn't" I asked "please don't ruin you relationship over me and anti we are not worth it" dark said " yes you are since I already reversed the spell dark someone has been waiting to see you" I looked over and saw anti a smile formed on hi face he ran and jump hugged the both I looked down sadly "jack what's wrong" mark asked me "you're all leaving me out" I said pouting I herd bunch of awwwws as dark untied me I got up and ran and jumped in marks arms "dose this mean we are all a happy family now" anti Said "yes anti we are all a happy family.

- year later

Third person:

Mark and jack were getting ready for the wedding. They looked so adorable in there little suits dark and anti (who are already married) are sorting them out in different rooms. "All ready for the big day are we mark"  anti said "yeah a little nervous  but who wouldn't be" anti smiled "you'll make a wonderful husband"

Jack was waiting patiently for the music to be played. He gripped darks arm tighter. "Jack it's okay you will do fin I promise mark will be blown away by you" dark reassured jack giving him   A gentle pat on the back. The music was playing jack and darn walked out.

He arrived at the place mark was standing "now give your vows" the man said "mark Edward fischbach I loved even though I knew you were out of my liege in high school I though this day would never  happen  happen but god blessed me with the gift of love I could not wish for a better husband you are my one and only you make the sky's stop raining when I'm down I love you" I say tears brimming in my eyes "Sean William McLoughlin I will love you to the day I die I am the luckiest guy ever to have such a beautiful energetic love like you I will forever lover you even in you don't love me back I will always be there for you. No words can describe how much you mean to me everything about you is perfect though you think other wise Sean I loved you" my face dropped "loved what do you mean loved" I ask frantically "I don't love you anymore goodbye jack" he spat

I woke up in a pool of cold sweat panting I woke mark up " baby what wrong" he asked "nightmare you said no at the wedding " he pulled me into a kiss "baby we are on our honey moon you have nothing to fear" and with that I fell back asleep in his arms