Prison Pt 2

Jack
I was scared of mark though he felt so comfortable I couldn't love him. I had been in love with a criminal once, I got raped since then I have never trusted anyone or anything. "Sweetie" mark cooed from the other bunk. " go sleep" he kisses me and closed my eyes and I drifted to sleep.

Mark
My plan is in action I grab jack and start to he's to the bathroom. Once I'm in I climb through the vents out into the yard were we work out. I climes over the fence and high jacked  a car I was home free. I got home and tied my price up in the basement.

Jack
I woke up tied to a chair with rope around me. I tried screaming but it was muffled. "Sweetie are you awake" I noticed the voice, mark planted soft kisses on my head. "Now kitten you will call me daddy, you okay. R and do what I say, no searing unless given permission, no talking unless asked a question or allowed to, no back chat, and normal house rules after that" he spoke taking my gag of "m-may I ask a-a question" I stutter out "kitten you spoke and yes you may" a single tear dropped down my cheek I now know why he's in prison "what are the punishments" I ask cutely "you can find out" mark wickedly grinned I shook my bed fast "that's what I thought" he smiled and untied me. He laid me on the bed. "This is your room it has a ensuite you are going to wash change into the clothes I pick and come downstairs in the next half an hour" I nod "speak" he said I obeyed "yes daddy" he kissed me passionately "I love you" and then he left me.