Give me safty pt2

Jack:
We headed down to his basement my heart easing fast I was sweating and exited. I have a huge fetish. That's why I was on the streets. My parents found out and they kicked me out they said they wanted a so. Who was normal and not think in the head. I was hit by my farther a couple of times before kicked in the ass out the door. "You scared" he said patting my back " a little" I say he smiled warmly and opened the door. What I saw next my my heart skip a beat. A full on sex room. My kink was around me. This was heaven. "You seem pretty exited for a person who's scared" mark said pointing to my huge bulge. "What first" he said I darted around the room looking at whips and handcuffs and cock rings and dildos vibrators. "Slow down baby" mark said grabbing my waist "I'll have enough time to use them all one you since your staying here forever" he says in my ear I smile wider than I ever have before.

I was tied down to the bed. Erection high. I had a gag in my mouth because ingot to exited and screamed "I told you the punishments and you brake a rule" he says annoyed I went to say ha the the gag but it turned out muffled. "Cheeky much?" He asks with a smirk. He got a whip and brought it down hard on my belle. I moaned and screamed in painful pleasure. "Dose baby like that" he said brining the whip down on my a couple more times. I nod wanting more. He put the whip down and I whimpered in disappointment. "We don't want to dame he you pretty little body so much it bleeds now do we" I shook my head and he smiled. I herd him search through his draws he came back with a vibrator and a cock ring. He slid the cock ring and I whimpered I knew no that I was at his will. He pushed the vibrato deep in me. I forgot to tell him I'm virgin. Tears streamed down my face. I whimper and shake "sorry baby just the easiest way to get that in" he kissed away the tears and waited till al the pain was gone. He grabbed the remote by my side and pressed it. The toy started to vibrate. It caused a wave of pleasure to course through me. It was snug in my prostate. I moaned and screamed bloody murder. He just chuckled darkly and up the power. I screamed and thrashed the feeling was so new I loved it so much. I came close to my climax but nothing came out. The cock ring prevented me from releasing. "You will stay like this for the next two hours wile I go watch a movie" he said with a smirk on his face. Great now I'm left like this. He walled out the basement. I realised I didn't want this anymore I thrashed and screamed but he didn't bother. Tears streamed down my face as the pleasure was too much for me. I squirmed so much I moved the bed. This was gonna be a long two hours.