Antixdark shock collar

Anti:

I broke another mirror in darks room. He has a big ego he has at least 30 mirrors. "WHAT THE HELL ANTI" he yelled I cowered "look I love you but I'm sick of this shit you need to be taught a lesson" he clipped something round my neck. I later realised that it was a shock collar "dark" he shocked me I a wave of pained pleasure corded through me. I wanted to feel that again "it's daddy" he said I smiled I loved his kinky side "daddy" I moaned becoming hard "shock me" I think those three words broke him because I was on the bed undressed quicker that ever before. He pressed the button and I moaned out. "Who is the daddy" he screamed "you are the daddy" I moaned out he let go of the button and placed it on the table. He undressed and kissed me. He walked over to the toy cupboard and pulled out a cock ring. He smirked and slid it on wile I moaned. "I'm gonna duck you so hard" all I could do was lay there I couldn't even speak I was in so much shock. "Daddy's gonna play with his toy" he whispered in my ear.

I felt a cold substance pour onto my pink tiny hole. "Daddy" I moaned. He pored lube on his dick and rubbed it all over. "You have no idea how long I have waited to fuck you senseless" he said huskily.
He entered I moaned out for him "what that a moan aren't you a little slut for daddy" he teased me quickening his thrust. I hated dark thinking I'm his pet his toy but he's stronger faster and sexy I can't run. He kept thrusting a wave of sinful noises left my mouth. "Ahh d-daddy" I moaned he thrusted harder, he hit my gspot a wave of pleasure corded through me "ahh" I moaned dark smirked "did daddy find you prostate aww such a slutty mess" he laughed I grew close but the cock ring trapped me inside. "Fuck" dark said coming in me. I moaned it felt nice "daddy can I come" I say cutely "sure" he smiles and slid the cock ring of and quickly put his mouth round as I came and swallowed.