My king

Jack:
I was a thief. Fighting for my survival. The king was sitting high in his palace a snobby cunt wile I had to take things just to fill my stomach. King mark said he loved his people I guess I wasn't one of those people. I was sitting down by a river when I herd houses trot up surrounding me "what now" I say "Sean you have been sentenced to Death for multiple crimes" I stand up "STAY DOWN" they yell "KING MARK". I scoff at the name "take him to the dungeon" he said calmly "I protected all my people yet I'm gonna kill one of them because he's stealing for his own survival" o mocked him he sighed and motioned his men to take me away.

Mark:
I stared into his eyes no fear no emotions but anger and frustration I'm not going to let them kill him. Be so beautiful I just want him to follow rules. Jacks been on my List if criminals and bandits for two years I finally caught him. Felling proud I went to his cell he was copped up In a corner legs to his face. I felt bad. "Let me in" I said he looked at me I felt pity. I walked up to the frail body I touched his shoulder he cowered and flinched away. "I'm nit going to hurt you or kill you" my guards were in shock I picked up the frail body he leaned In I let him kiss me I held his head as he tried to move away. I pushed my tong in he tasted sweet.
I took him to my room. We got in bed I herd gentle snores I kissed his head and fell asleep next to him.