part 10

i left my house a little over 3 hours ago.
i was able to make it to my destination with no messups, or flaws in my plan. my mother hasn't called, nor will she ever. as i had calmly explained to her that i was off to my friend's house for the weekend due to the fact that he was in a great deal of pain and would appreciate it if i would be so kind as to accompany with him during this hard time.

my english teacher had explained to me a few days earlier that i she use a more proper and professional tone in my writing. i presumed that this time period of loneliness would be a good time to practice these skills.

now, even though my plan in the beginning was to let no one know of my actions to leave the house for almost a week and be assumed missing, my mother had come home early from work (much to my disgust) with her gentleman friend. god knows what they were doing, but i had to quickly come up with a reason as to why i was leaving the house so suddenly and unannounced. so i used Tyler Down as the reason for my depart. luckily for me Tyler had recently been subject to a beating in the school bathroom and so my lie that i was helping him during this time could easily be believed.

i have made no contact with Zach in almost four days now. he has been asking me if i was okay, but i refused to respond to make my going missing seem more as me running away. in my mind this seemed more believable rather than someone abducting me.

i will write more later just in case i do end up dying and someone feels the need to look for me, and finds this journal. hopefully that will not happen but i never know.

-alex