Chapter 15

He was still smiling at me, not knowing who I was. Me, on the other hand, was as stiff as a board. What was I suppose to say to him? Hello, I'm Marie, your internet friend that didn't know about the real you until an hour ago? Yeah, I don't think so.

Me, being me, forgot that the other members were here as well. So, for now, I just let the conversation flow between us, not saying anything about my identity. Everyone was so nice and easy to get along with, there wasn't a moment of awkward silence.

Then, the time came for me to leave. They asked me if I had anything for them to sign, and I took out the newest BTS album out of my small backpack.

It was Jin who asked the question.

"What's your name?"

I answered him with a smile directed towards Suga.

"Marie."

You could've swore Yoongi almost fell off the couch.

Everyone was starting at you with wide eyes, obviously knowing who you are. The only difference was the huge smile on Sugas face. If he smiled wider, his face would split in two. He sprag off the couch and ran towards you at light speed, crushing you into a hug.

"Marie!!!!"

He was still hugging you, he wouldn't let go. Everyone could tell just how happy he was seeing you.

"It's you, it's really you right?"

He was talking as if he couldn't believe you were standing before him. He was holding you at arms length, staring at you. You laughed, amused at his behaviour.

"Yes, it's me Min"

Then, Jimin spoke up.

"We'll give you some privacy."

They quietly left the room, but you could see the small smiles and teasing glances they sent at you.

Min lead you to one of the couches, and you both sat down. He was still smiling, looking as happy as ever. You, on the other hand, had a grim, almost sad expression on your face. He immediately noticed, and confronted you.

"What's wrong?"

"Min, why didn't you tell me you were Suga?"