Chapter 8

The first few days it was a little awkward for us. We would text each other, but it would be a really short conversation because we didn't know what to talk about. But after a few weeks, we went back to normal. Back to the meaningless conversations about everything and nothing. Little by little, we fell into a routine. I would come back from school, eat lunch, text him, do homework, eat dinner and then text him again.

We promised each other no more secrets. When I would ask where he is, he would always answer truthfully, that being with BTS or in the bathroom. I never asked him if I could talk with Bangtan because I didn't want him to feel like I'm using him. Although it would be a dream come true to actually talk to them, I knew I couldn't.

Then, one day, something extraordinary happened.

We were texting each other again and he was at lunch with the boys. He told me how Jimin and Jungkook were bickering again and how Jimin was saying that he was born in Busan first. I laughed, thinking that that was so typical of them.

Then, I was knocked off my feet by his next text.

"Do you mind if the boys talked to you? I told them about you and they said that they wanted to meet you."