Chapter 14

I waited in line to go backstage. I was still in shock over Min being Suga. Didn't he say that he was related to one of the members, not that he was one of them?! Well his name is Min Yoongi, but still...

I heard one of the security guards telling me that it was my turn. I started walking, still deep in thought.

I didn't mind that he was Suga, what hurt most was that he didn't tell me. We've know each other for so long, didn't he trust me enough to tell me? I guess because of his popularity he was afraid to tell me. But it still hurt.

A staff member guided me to where the members are. There was a black door with the words "Bangtan Sonyeondan" written in bold white letters. She told me all of the members were there and that I could go in. After the last statement, she left to help with cleaning up after the concert.

For some reason, I couldn't move my feet. I was finally going to meet them, my idols, my everything. Yet, why couldn't I go in? What was I afraid of?

The answer was two words: Min Yoongi

I didn't want to face him. At least not while the other members were there. I bet they don't even know that I didn't know about his real identity.

But, other fans were waiting to meet them, and I couldn't drag this on forever. I had to go in the room at some point. So with that thought in my mind, I knocked on the door.

I heard a "come in" and I slowly opened the door. The room was a simple one with clothes and mirrors and other equipment for the concert. There was small couches where the Bangtan Boys were sitting, smiling at you.

And amongst them was Suga, or Min, your Internet friend.